• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

toy day question

nintendoanna

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
so i restarted my game AGAIN yesterday and i really didn't have time to talk to villagers and know what they want for toy day lmfaoo so what happens if u give a villager the wrong gift?

Last edited:
They'll be disappointed, but polite about it. Jingle will still give you a Festive Wreath for finishing the deliveries, but you won't get his picture mailed to you the next day.

They'll be disappointed, but polite about it. Jingle will still give you a Festive Wreath for finishing the deliveries, but you won't get his picture mailed to you the next day.

so you can only get his picture if you got ALL the deliveries correct?

Last edited:
If you just want the picture, I'll give you my extra one. If you want to feel good and deliver all of the correct presents, your only option is to TT backwards and get the present requests. Resetting right before Toy Day is a bad idea. You should have waited for the new year.

If you just want the picture, I'll give you my extra one. If you want to feel good and deliver all of the correct presents, your only option is to TT backwards and get the present requests. Resetting right before Toy Day is a bad idea. You should have waited for the new year.

why is resetting in the new year better?

I don't think resetting before a holiday is a bad idea. I mean, it's all just a matter of opinion. Starting a town on January 1 is a cool idea, but so many people do it.

why is resetting in the new year better?

Many people like to reset on New Year's day because it's thought of as a day where you get a fresh start, so it makes some sense to start a new town that day. It's not like you have to do that. You can reset whenever you want, but when you reset right before Toy Day, you end up in the situation you are in.

Many people like to reset on New Year's day because it's thought of as a day where you get a fresh start, so it makes some sense to start a new town that day. It's not like you have to do that. You can reset whenever you want, but when you reset right before Toy Day, you end up in the situation you are in.

oh lmao I mean its a cool idea but the New Years is kind of a long way away and I don't have much paitence I mean I was gonna wait until Christmas to reset but I just couldn't wait

Back