• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Toy hammers and hybrids!

vincentvangaylord

sold my soul to tom nook
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6463-3462-3910
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hey yall! I have 15 toy hammers for sale! I also have a lot of purple roses, pink roses, blue pansies, and red carnations.

i'm also looking for gold roses and purple pansies, so im willing to trade at a rate of 2 hybrids for 1 gold rose, or 1 hybrid for 1 purple pansy!

i'm selling the hammers for 200k each, and hybrids for 50k each (99k for 2). feel free to make me an offer though!

amount available (will update as i sell!):

hammers: 13 (2 sold)
purple roses: 30
pink roses: 15
blue pansies: 25
red carnations: 22

(i am not accepting offers in tbt at this time! only igb :-] thanks for understanding!)

Last edited:
heading to bed for the evening but i will be available again tomorrow (july 29) from about 10am CST - 5pm CST, and again from 7 to 9pm CST! i also will have time to sell & trade during the rest of the week between 3pm and 7pm cst :-]

VaL
fc# in sig

may ii have 3 toy hammers? for 600k igb total!

iam also CST, ii usually get on about 12pm CST, so ill catch you tomorrow! sleep well

Last edited:
Can i get 4 blue pansies? And if theyre breedable? Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I please buy two Toy Hammers for 400k IGB? Hope to catch you when you're back online today, thanks!

VaL
fc# in sig

may ii have 3 toy hammers? for 600k igb total!

iam also CST, ii usually get on about 12pm CST, so ill catch you tomorrow! sleep well

Yes! I am online again now and will be for a while, so let me know whenever you're on and i'll get them to you :-]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get 4 blue pansies? And if theyre breedable? Thanks!

sure thing! and yes they are breedable! :-]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please buy two Toy Hammers for 400k IGB? Hope to catch you when you're back online today, thanks!

totally! i'm back online now and have added everyones FCs so just lmk whenever you're ready :-]

Great! I'm free now if you're available - just putting out your Bells and then I'll open the gates to Aurmont (if you're okay with dropping off, that is)!

Great! I'm free now if you're available - just putting out your Bells and then I'll open the gates to Aurmont (if you're okay with dropping off, that is)!

sounds good :-] works for me! i'll be over shortly then!

Yes! I am online again now and will be for a while, so let me know whenever you're on and i'll get them to you

sorry ii missed ya.. ill be on for the rest of the day lmk when you are :) ty

Last edited:
Back