• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Tradeing my spooky set for The legand of zelda themed items

CatMaster

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello everyone im trying to get the legand of zelda themed items for my friends town and im trying to get the villigers
also .I HAVE THE WHOLE SET OF SPOOKY FURNICHURE and im tradeing one pice for one item or the whole set for all the items in that persons rv and a visit to them if you dont whant to get the spooky furnichure then here is a list of items:http://moridb.com/catalogs/ITaKn8AVwS
if not ill trade rv visits from:Rover,Mabel,Celeste,K.K,Cyrus,Reese,Kicks,Capp'n,and Restti.
if you have all the legend of zelda themed rv ill give you 200,000 in game bells:eek: and a choice of a RV
______________________________________________________________________________________________Note: I can only order three items from a rv a in a in game day:( please order what i dont order it will be apreceated:) ______________________________________________________________________________________________ also leave your friend code and what you whant and what villiger rv you have.:):p:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I can help with RV visits I can do one today and as many as you like tomorrow. I have all legend of Zelda amiibos. I also love Halloween so spooky or creepy set is cool with me.

ok can you buy what i cant buy from the villigers rv im gonna be on this all day to morow

Some not all. I have the same limitations as you when it comes to buying stuff. I will be free multiple days just let me know who you want and I'll accommodate. I don't mind multiple villager visits. I don't mind day by day time travel.

ok

i might be able to do one to night iin the next 30 min
FC:0877-3020-4607 mii name shaan
ill do the rest of the characters tomorrow

sorry i did not join i had to leave for new years But illbe on all day just reply when your gates r open and ill join

Back