Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (4) +
Uh, I think I had a seeking thread but it's like a year old at this point so. Anyway, I don't really plan on grabbing any of the old collectibles so am interested in trading my tickets for some OC art. I think I'll be shy of 156 for a glow wand so offering the 96 tt collectibles or multiples equalling that--and probably a little more, I think I should be getting around 30-40 ish more tickets at least, and another 12 if I find the motivation to bake my idea for delectable delights 🥲 + whatever happens with the pin the tail event + second colouring page.

My kids who I would be seeking art of are here >> TH here << (mainly the ones with the matching chibi icons on the first two pages have the more finalized designs and refs available but my TH is a hot mess, also a few of them have multiple outfits so skjfbksbfk. :'))

Nby0iXO.png

If you are interested please specify who you would like to draw, what collectible/s you would like in return, plus an art sample of what you are offering. <3<3 I'll keep this up for a bit until at least my current entries are accepted, but I wanted to get feelers if anyone would be interested early on. c:

Thank you for checking. 🥰

omg back at it again!! I keep forgetting to ask if you saw the birb I drew for you last year? I'm still very proud of it 💗

let me go through your list again and see if there's anything I might be interested in drawing, if that's okay 😊

edit: I see that Manalin has a lot of art, would you be interested in me drawing her? I love her colour scheme and outfit! I could even add another character if you like, if she has any human/animal friends.

omg back at it again!! I keep forgetting to ask if you saw the birb I drew for you last year? I'm still very proud of it 💗

let me go through your list again and see if there's anything I might be interested in drawing, if that's okay 😊

edit: I see that Manalin has a lot of art, would you be interested in me drawing her? I love her colour scheme and outfit! I could even add another character if you like, if she has any human/animal friends.
Hi again Bug.

Regarding last year, did I not reply to you?????? :oops: I'm so sorry that I didn't??? I'm like 95% sure I received the art (bird child with Aure riding on him) so IDK what happened there, I will find and reply to your dm soon, I'm so sorry!! It was super beautiful though, of course I love it. 😭🥰

Mana is like my main baby so she definitely gets blessed with the most art, haha (so drawing her would be more than okay). In terms of my other kids she interacts with, Medis is the main one (they are bff, non romantic) but also this chart may help with more options.

52062941_dNC7LP9IZ6fhtkv.png

And juuuust in case, these are her main outfits + alt canon outfits

35715627_ZZJIoYssy8cwXzz.png
46770269_MjeOp9WyxUuzsNF.png
70652233_lk7MHXCsAWFiAOn.png
Oof I don't have any finished refs of this one apparently jskbfksbfk

What collectible/s would you be after? I still wanna wait until my entries get accepted before accepting anything (you know, to make sure I do get enough), but would definitely keep you in mind. <3<3<3

Hi again Bug.

Regarding last year, did I not reply to you?????? :oops: I'm so sorry that I didn't??? I'm like 95% sure I received the art (bird child with Aure riding on him) so IDK what happened there, I will find and reply to your dm soon, I'm so sorry!! It was super beautiful though, of course I love it. 😭🥰

Mana is like my main baby so she definitely gets blessed with the most art, haha (so drawing her would be more than okay). In terms of my other kids she interacts with, Medis is the main one (they are bff, non romantic) but also this chart may help with more options.

52062941_dNC7LP9IZ6fhtkv.png

And juuuust in case, these are her main outfits + alt canon outfits

35715627_ZZJIoYssy8cwXzz.png
46770269_MjeOp9WyxUuzsNF.png
70652233_lk7MHXCsAWFiAOn.png
Oof I don't have any finished refs of this one apparently jskbfksbfk

What collectible/s would you be after? I still wanna wait until my entries get accepted before accepting anything (you know, to make sure I do get enough), but would definitely keep you in mind. <3<3<3
maybe I could draw her and Medis then? if she has an animal friend I'd love to draw them too (I saw her with an Eevee a few times hehe). as for collectibles, perhaps a black feather or sweet/glam feather? if that's too much of course let me know 💗

maybe I could draw her and Medis then? if she has an animal friend I'd love to draw them too (I saw her with an Eevee a few times hehe). as for collectibles, perhaps a black feather or sweet/glam feather? if that's too much of course let me know 💗

Ah the poketeam stuff isn't canon 😅, and canon Mana doesn't have any notable animal friends (tho has symbolic ties to bugs, she is very much an insect/spider lover and she uses them in her in the glass dome in her staff to cast magic). Though Mana also has an AU magical girl version with little animal friends.

A8jNvZA.png
RbtmneJ.png
80725188_rMIC8qasRMW10i0.png

Last pic as a sort of size ref, they're all around the same size besides Moonicorn which can become full horse size to ride on. Starhog is the main one of the star critters but any of them work as motifs.

Or if you would like to go Pokemon I would be okay with that too, her team is Eevee/Sylveon (starter), Scatterbug/evos (I haven't decided on the Vivillion form but I've been leaning on Garden) and Cutifly/Ribombee.

And okay!! Will have you written down as after a feather/96 tickets. And will confirm sometime soon, within the week hopefully??? Thank you. <3

Ah the poketeam stuff isn't canon 😅, and canon Mana doesn't have any notable animal friends (tho has symbolic ties to bugs, she is very much an insect/spider lover and she uses them in her in the glass dome in her staff to cast magic). Though Mana also has an AU magical girl version with little animal friends.

A8jNvZA.png
RbtmneJ.png
80725188_rMIC8qasRMW10i0.png

Last pic as a sort of size ref, they're all around the same size besides Moonicorn which can become full horse size to ride on. Starhog is the main one of the star critters but any of them work as motifs.

Or if you would like to go Pokemon I would be okay with that too, her team is Eevee/Sylveon (starter), Scatterbug/evos (I haven't decided on the Vivillion form but I've been leaning on Garden) and Cutifly/Ribombee.

And okay!! Will have you written down as after a feather/96 tickets. And will confirm sometime soon, within the week hopefully??? Thank you. <3
omg that outfit with all the little critters is adorable!!! maybe I could draw that if that's okay? 🥰 also thank you! I'll look forward to your response 💜

Hey! I'd also love to draw something for you again if you'd be interested?
I'd be willing to try any of your humanoid characters, maybe Natalis or Equaim? But could do any if you have a preference!

Would you be interested in something in this style?
Navia fullbody - Happy Birthdayy.png
mr box michi zerous.png

I could either do plain colour background with/without little extras like above, or add a background if it's for a more expensive collectible?

2.Also could do a rough sketch/lineless coloured style like this one?

artfight attack nameless final from zettra.png

3.I could also do 1, or multiple more simple chibi styles if interested? (I have an example but It's for the current event so PM me if interested maybe, I just don't want to prematurely show someone's art ndfjnv

I'd be interested in any of these/mix of collectibles:
-Blue star fragment
-Pink Star fragment
-White Star fragment
-Yellow Star fragment
-lily of the valley
-Indigo mushroom lamp

Ofc no pressure to say yes, just wanted to put my offer out!!

Last edited:
Hey! I'd also love to draw something for you again if you'd be interested?
I'd be willing to try any of your humanoid characters, maybe Natalis or Equaim? But could do any if you have a preference!

Would you be interested in something in this style?
View attachment 579113View attachment 579114
I could either do plain colour background with/without little extras like above, or add a background if it's for a more expensive collectible?

2.Also could do a rough sketch/lineless coloured style like this one?

View attachment 579209

3.I could also do 1, or multiple more simple chibi styles if interested? (I have an example but It's for the current event so PM me if interested maybe, I just don't want to prematurely show someone's art ndfjnv

I'd be interested in any of these/mix of collectibles:
-Blue star fragment
-Pink Star fragment
-White Star fragment
-Yellow Star fragment
-lily of the valley
-Indigo mushroom lamp

Ofc no pressure to say yes, just wanted to put my offer out!!

Hi Zerous, I'd ofc be interested, I love the pic of Lam you drew me last year. ^^ No preferences and I'd love to see art of either of those two. The crayon style is looking soo nice, and love the rendering on the portrait. <3

Were you looking for a specific amount of collectibles/total tickets (like offering a 12 tt frag wouldn't be the same as a lotv).

I am just waiting until i get more tickets to confirm so I can math what I have available, but I will def get back to you when I can confirm.

Hi Zerous, I'd ofc be interested, I love the pic of Lam you drew me last year. ^^ No preferences and I'd love to see art of either of those two. The crayon style is looking soo nice, and love the rendering on the portrait. <3

Were you looking for a specific amount of collectibles/total tickets (like offering a 12 tt frag wouldn't be the same as a lotv).

I am just waiting until i get more tickets to confirm so I can math what I have available, but I will def get back to you when I can confirm.
Ahh thank you!
Hmm for the full body crayon one, with a simple background I’d probably be looking for both of the 12tt fragments, or one of the bigger fragments, or as a second preference a lotv? Pink is my preference out of the the two colours.
Thank you for considering it though!!

Hello ^__^ I see people have already offered but I'd like to offer as well, if that's alright!

Here's examples of art:
1724183562988.png
1724183601723.png
1724183582386.png
1724183621331.png
]
Characters belonging to : Snowifer, Daringred_, BungotheElf, and Jadentine

I'd be down to draw any of your humanoid characters (but I do draw literally everything else too- I'm just not that good at it xP)

I'd be interested in the Bird of Happiness collectible! O: Or either the blue or green mushroom lamp! Thanks for lookin!

Hello ^__^ I see people have already offered but I'd like to offer as well, if that's alright!

Here's examples of art:
View attachment 579780View attachment 579782View attachment 579781View attachment 579783]
Characters belonging to : Snowifer, Daringred_, BungotheElf, and Jadentine

I'd be down to draw any of your humanoid characters (but I do draw literally everything else too- I'm just not that good at it xP)

I'd be interested in the Bird of Happiness collectible! O: Or either the blue or green mushroom lamp! Thanks for lookin!

Hi MrBox! c: Totally alright to post, I appreciate you reaching out and being interested. Your art style is super lovely too. I will write it down what you're interested in and get back to you soon. ^^

Okay. I'm still waiting on my last tickets from the colouring activity, but I think I have enough by now that I can start actually confirming things (and buying asap if needed for lineups)

I'll be dming everyone in just a little bit. ^^

Hey! Would love to draw for you for your last 12 TB tickets! I’d be most interested in drawing Teiki or Leruka from the images in your OP.

Hey! Would love to draw for you for your last 12 TB tickets! I’d be most interested in drawing Teiki or Leruka from the images in your OP

Hi ForeverFox! I didn't think to update the thread after my last post but these last 12 tickets are accounted for and the thread is closed atm (well, I guess I'll have a new 6 extra from nominations but IDK if a basic balloon would be of interest haha), just holding off on purchasing to fit their lineup goals. 😅 So sorry about that, I hope you can find the colectibles you're after. c:

Hi ForeverFox! I didn't think to update the thread after my last post but these last 12 tickets are accounted for and the thread is closed atm (well, I guess I'll have a new 6 extra from nominations but IDK if a basic balloon would be of interest haha), just holding off on purchasing to fit their lineup goals. 😅 So sorry about that, I hope you can find the colectibles you're after. c:
Ahh okay, no worries :) thank you!

Back