• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading art for throwback tickets/blue star fragment

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2944-5199-8685
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Heart Balloon
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (182) +
Late post into the event, but I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone has any remaining tickets they don't know what to do with!
But I'm looking to get a blue star fragment, preferably from this fair, but I'm also happy with one from previous events!

1725413473324.png

(Also would additionally be interested in
1725413520692.png
1725413513519.png
1725413528260.png
, but not as high priority)

I'm willing to draw a fullbody in this style for any of the above!
mr box michi zerous.png

yanrima art 2 action ver zerous - Copy (2).png

Navia fullbody - Happy Birthdayy.png

(OC's above below to @/MrBox and @/Yanrima~ for the first two!)

Alternatively, I'd be happy to do chibis, but I'd need to PM examples as my best ones are Canvas Crossing entries and I don't wanna spoil them for people.
And if there was interest in the butterfly or pink fragment, I'd also be willing to do one in this style alternatively:
artfight attack nameless final from zettra.png

Thank you so much to everyone who has offered trades with me, I think I have enough now!​

Last edited:
hey, i could snag one (blue frag) for you with my remaining tickets! would you be able to draw her for me?
Ahh thank you so much!! I'd be happy to draw Melody, she's so pretty! 😊Just to check though, I noticed some drawings give her different earrings/other small changes in her design, would you prefer her with specific earrings, or stick to your original ref? Also, I was thinking of drawing a pose showing her back, was there any particular design elements you wanted there or are you happy for me to figure something out?

Last edited:
Ahh thank you so much!! I'd be happy to draw Melody, she's so pretty! 😊Just to check though, I noticed some drawings give her different earrings/other small changes in her design, would you prefer her with specific earrings, or stick to your original ref? Also, I was thinking of drawing a pose showing her back, was there any particular design elements you wanted there or are you happy for me to figure something out?
oh yeah you can give her whatever earrings if you wanted, but in general i would prefer you stick to the original design! if you have specific questions i could probably walk you through it or sketch something real quick (one day i’ll draw a clearer ref, but let me make a general thing i think for what could be confusing.

-the black part of the top of her dress is this:
IMG_1184.jpeg

-i think one drawing turns the orange part into ribbons instead of part of the dress but it is a part of it and the pink part is only in the front, so it would still be like that in the back!
-as for the other ideas i just sketched them as i think that’s easier
IMG_8189.png

-black white design i gave another picture of goes like that in the back under the collar and dress
-then also the lacey part of the back and the belt tying in the back is what i had in mind! you’re free to play with colors like making the laces pink white orange etc and see what looks best
-as for her leggings i think there’s no more opening/pattern in the back besides what you can see in the front
-shoes are these (also shows what i based the orbs on):
IMG_8191.jpeg

-i think that should be everything?? lmk any other questions though. if you were planning on drawing enough of it you’re free to try adding small white or pink patterns on the orange part of her dress like the front, i just ask you keep it to the original color scheme ^^

also let me know if you wanted to gift it back for a specific message lol

Last edited:
I don't really want any collectibles that you can buy via throwback tickets, so I'm offering a Glowing Butterfly Spirit for your art please.

But before we make the deal, I want to know two things:
  • Do you do Males?
  • And do you do Island Reps?

oh yeah you can give her whatever earrings if you wanted, but in general i would prefer you stick to the original design! if you have specific questions i could probably walk you through it or sketch something real quick (one day i’ll draw a clearer ref, but let me make a general thing i think for what could be confusing.

-the black part of the top of her dress is this:
View attachment 582770
-i think one drawing turns the orange part into ribbons instead of part of the dress but it is a part of it and the pink part is only in the front, so it would still be like that in the back!
-as for the other ideas i just sketched them as i think that’s easier
View attachment 582773
-black white design i gave another picture of goes like that in the back under the collar and dress
-then also the lacey part of the back and the belt tying in the back is what i had in mind! you’re free to play with colors like making the laces pink white orange etc and see what looks best
-as for her leggings i think there’s no more opening/pattern in the back besides what you can see in the front
-shoes are these (also shows what i based the orbs on):
View attachment 582775
-i think that should be everything?? lmk any other questions though. if you were planning on drawing enough of it you’re free to try adding small white or pink patterns on the orange part of her dress like the front, i just ask you keep it to the original color scheme ^^

also let me know if you wanted to gift it back for a specific message lol
Ahh thank you for the extra info! Okay, would you be okay if I send you the sketch once I finish so you can approve it before I go ahead with it? I wanna do her justice!

Back