• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling / TRADING gardening stuff

Mellyjane

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
97.4% (36) +
Im specifically in need of these:
x30 purple pansy
x1 black cosmo
x2 gold rose

I have these for trade, or for sale
(Specific counts upon request)

1TBT/ 50k each

Hybrids
Pink carnations
Gold roses
Blue violets
Black roses
Pink tulips
White carnation x2
Orange rose x2
Purple rose x3

Starts
White azalea start x11 - spoken for
Holly start x7
Sapling x12
Pink azalea x5
Blue hydrangea start x3
Pink hydrangea start x1
Sweet olive start x14 - spoken for
Red hibiscus start x14
Yellow hibiscus start x12

Last edited:
I'd prefer your town please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I noticed you updated your list. I can get you an extra 4 black cosmos for free. :)
Oh that would be so lovely aw!! I am sorry for my delayed responses im available now, gates will be open. (Town name: rosebud)

I seem to have missed you. I should be available until 11pm EST so lmk if you see me online. c:

Last edited:
Hey! I’ll trade you 6 black cosmos + 4 purple pansies + 100,000 acnl bells for as many black and white roses as you wish

Hello. I was wondering how many blue violets you've got since you've told me that you have a lot. I would like to purchase them as well as the 11 white azalea starts and the 14 sweet olive starts. My timezone is PDT in case you wanted to know to make things a bit easier. Oh... I was wondering if these blue violet hybrids are able to breed with one another to make more blue violets. If not then I don't want them in my order and would only just take the starts. Payment will be made with in-game bells.

Hello. I was wondering how many blue violets you've got since you've told me that you have a lot. I would like to purchase them as well as the 11 white azalea starts and the 14 sweet olive starts. My timezone is PDT in case you wanted to know to make things a bit easier. Oh... I was wondering if these blue violet hybrids are able to breed with one another to make more blue violets. If not then I don't want them in my order and would only just take the starts. Payment will be made with in-game bells.

They are all legit and not hacked as far as the blue violets go. I have 50 of them available. Name your price as far as the starts go

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get 5 pink azalea for 250k? if you want i can pay extra

Sure thats fine! When are you available?

They are all legit and not hacked as far as the blue violets go. I have 50 of them available. Name your price as far as the starts go.
Ok. That's good to know. Would 4 million in-game bells be fine with you?

Back