• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading gift for gift (done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Galaxy Cupcake
Red Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Fair Pinwheel
Red Feather
Celeste Chick Plush
Red Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (286) +
So now that it's the night of Christmas Eve, it's time to start actually trading away my snowflakes. (I wanted the Father Christmas title, but it's clear I won't get it since the snowflake counts don't work out in my favor 😔)

I'm currently seeking at least 2 of each color in exchange for my gifts, then the final 3 color(s) are still TBD will be pink/orange/red since those are the ones with the least sold as of writing this. Just post in here if you want to exchange gift(s) and what color(s) you want and I'll confirm what color(s) to send me, thanks!

All gifts sent out. Thanks everybody!

Acquired:
Pink: 3/3
Blue: 3/2
Green: 3/2
Orange: 3/3
Red: 3/3

Last edited:
I have enough for two right now; I’m looking for a Green, and then an Orange. No/any message is fine. Let me know what you’d like!

I have enough for two right now; I’m looking for a Green, and then an Orange. No/any message is fine. Let me know what you’d like!
I'd like Pink then Blue, thanks! No message on either of mine. I'll send yours right away.

Hi! I'm interested in getting a blue, green, orange, and pink present 😊 Order and message don't matter for me!
Let me know what 4 gifts you want in return :]

Hi! I'm interested in getting a blue, green, orange, and pink present 😊 Order and message don't matter for me!
Let me know what 4 gifts you want in return :]
I'd like Green then Orange then Red then Pink in that order, thanks! No message for any of them. I'll send yours right away.

Could I trade you a full set of five gifts?

My order of preference is like my current lineup:
Red-Orange-Pink-Blue-Green

For the messages, could you have present coloured themed messages (like what the others are one mine that I have currently?)

Could I trade you a full set of five gifts?

My order of preference is like my current lineup:
Red-Orange-Pink-Blue-Green
Of course! If you can buy mine in order from Blue then Green then Orange then Red then Pink (basically the same thing Skar did above, except with Blue being bought first), that'd be great, thanks! No message required for any of them. I'll send them over right away!

e: oh nooo, I didn't see your edit, I'm sorry, I just sent them w/o messages, I should've confirmed first. 😔

Presents have been bought and sent over to you! Happy Toy Day!

No worries on the message! It would have been nice to have messages and I can always send them back to you once they're revealed if I really want messages on them :3

I am! I'm looking for Orange then Red in that order, no messages on either. Which gifts would you like + any messages for them?
Just sent yours! Could I get a pink and blue in that order? No message unless you can think of one! Thanks 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back