• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling /trading hello kitty set & pompompurin set <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiny

☆⭒🧸⭒☆
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5353-8576-4020
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (215) +
i’m finding it hard to work with so i might as well give it to someone who will like it c: everything in the set is included. i’m not selling items out of their set(!!) the most i will sell it for is 30 tbt and if you don’t want to buy i will trade it for the sets below

i also am willing to trade for:
princess set
sweets set
minimalist set (minus minitable, clock & neutral floor)
lovely set (minus lovely table)
cabin set(!!)

Last edited:
Hiya :) I can trade the Lovely and/or Princess set ^-^ I have some of the Cabin and Minimalist items but I’m not exactly sure if they’re full sets (If they are, I’ll reorder them and let you know). If you give me a couple days I might be able to get the Sweets series too. (Unless you mean all sets together for the Sanrio? In which case yeah give me a couple days)

Hiya :) I can trade the Lovely and/or Princess set ^-^ I have some of the Cabin and Minimalist items but I’m not exactly sure if they’re full sets (If they are, I’ll reorder them and let you know). If you give me a couple days I might be able to get the Sweets series too. (Unless you mean all sets together for the Sanrio? In which case yeah give me a couple days)

i only am trading the hello kitty & pompompurin set <3. if you want we can just trade for the lovely & princess set ^^. no need to grab the rest :)

I meant all sets listed for the pompompurin/hello kitty, but that answers my question ^-^ I’ll see what I can get from the Cabin and Minimalist sets for you anyway :> Could you just give me about 30 minutes if you’re available now? Just getting a delivery from someone quickly :)

I meant all sets listed for the pompompurin/hello kitty, but that answers my question ^-^ I’ll see what I can get from the Cabin and Minimalist sets for you anyway :> Could you just give me about 30 minutes if you’re available now? Just getting a delivery from someone quickly :)
haha sorry i was kinda confused :p yeah i’m available now! i can wait c:

I have everything but the Cabin Armchair and Lovely Carpet. Only have about half the minimalist, Might have sverything else on my other town though. Probably won’t be able to get the Sweets series in time, Sorry :(

Last edited:
I have everything but the Cabin Armchair and Lovely Carpet. Only have about half the minimalist, Might have sverything else on my other town though. Probably won’t be able to get the Sweets series in time, Sorry :(

that’s ok!!! i’m fine with just 1 set c: you don’t rly have to go through the trouble :( the sweets set isn’t a priority anyway cx are you available to trade now?

Last edited:
that’s ok!!! i’m fine with just 1 set c: you don’t rly have to go through the trouble :( the sweets set isn’t a priority anyway cx are you available to trade now?

Yep, Just skipping ahead a couple days so your set arrives :) Do you want me to open or would it be easier for you if I just dropped everything off?

Yep, Just skipping ahead a couple days so your set arrives :) Do you want me to open or would it be easier for you if I just dropped everything off?

you can just drop everything off c: i’ll open my gates right after i drop everything at the train station to make it faster so i don’t end up dozing off xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back