• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading Hours of Shops

Leon

Is Awesome.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Mailbox
Just wondering, to those who already have the Japanese version of the game, what times do each shop close? I am someone who plays late, and I was curious to know what times the shops actually close? Is it different for every shop or..?

I could probably find this out for you but i'm heading off to bed so i'll let someone else answer it for you. If there isn't an answer when I get home from school then I'll post store hours xo :)

There's a late town regulation that you can set in this game. It makes the stores stay open 3 hours later and villagers will go to bed 3 hours than they normally would. Sounds like an option that'll be good for you to use.

RParkers closes at 11PM
T&T Nook close at 8PM
Able Sisters closes at 9PM or 10PM (I think)

That's all I can remember. I haven't played my game in a few weeks. Trying to finish off this semester with a Good GPA

When Nook's upgrades to the convenience store it opens 8am-11pm.
Able sister's is open at 10am and close at 9pm.
Shoe Shank is 10am to 8pm.
The first Gardening shop is 10am to 8pm
The Nook's estate agent opens from 10am-8pm.

Last edited:
Back