• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Hybrid Flowers!

PeachesAreBest

iF yOu DiSaGrEe ThEn FiGhT mE
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (2) +
I have a LOT of orange pansies, and others too. If you are looking for a specific hybrid / flower, weather it's for breeding purposes or anything, I offer a few flowers for a flower of equal value/in game bells. :) Comment your offers!

Do you have any real blue roses or purple pansies? Im willing to trade hybrids that you need

I have a LOT of orange pansies, and others too. If you are looking for a specific hybrid / flower, weather it's for breeding purposes or anything, I offer a few flowers for a flower of equal value/in game bells. :) Comment your offers!
do you have any pink roses? and/or (i know they’re not hybrids but) white cosmos?

Do you have have any purple panies?
And also I would love to have some oranges ones too!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ok!
Post automatically merged:

Oh what’s your fc? Mine is 3497-2041-5881
It's in my signature. If it doesn't show it's on my profile.
Post automatically merged:

Also gimmie a sec I need to close gates for a sec

Back