• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Trading Hybrids or Bush Starts For Items off of My list

I am so sorry. I had to help my daughter. I feel awful for the delay. Adding you now. Can you reopen for me. We just got home from out of town today so things have been hectic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Daughters are going away for the weekend and she needed me to help her pack something. So Sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

On My way

I am so sorry. I had to help my daughter. I feel awful for the delay. Adding you now. Can you reopen for me. We just got home from out of town today so things have been hectic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Daughters are going away for the weekend and she needed me to help her pack something. So Sorry :(

Oh! I understand, re-opened for you :blush:

Ok I have updated my list and I will be adding more tomorrow. Still have the rest of the alphabet to go through. I will be offline for the rest of the night. Thank you so much.

I have:

Biwa Lute
CD Shelf
Copy machine
Editor's Chair

How many bush starts could I get for these? Preferably azalea, hibiscus or hydrangea ^^

Freezer
Game Show Stand
Gas Pump
Grapefruit Table
Grass Standee
Green Wardrobe
Hedge Standee
High-Jump Mat
Hourglass
Hula Doll
Humidifier
Judge's Bell
Juicy-Apple Clock
Kettle
Kitchen Scale
Kitschy Clock
Lawn Chair
Lemon Table
Mama Panda Bear
Music Stand
Office Chair
Office Desk
Office Locker
Paper Lantern
Pop-Up Book

I can get for you now

Yes I have White or pink. I have been saving them up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the following starts

White Azalea
Pink Azalea
Pink Hydrangea
Blue Hydrangea
Sweet Olive
Holly
Red Hibiscus

Okay let me gather all the items and then should we meet in your town or mine? (will be ready in about half an hour?)

Going to have supper. I will be back soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would it be ok if you come to my town of Yukino? Half an hour is good. Just sitting down for supper.

Did you add the code for Yukino in my signature? :D Primrose has patterns everywhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes sure I can get both. Just go grab some white from my storage.

Round 2:
Round Cactus
Science Table
Simple Armchair
Simple Kettle
Slide Puzzle
Small Magazine Rack
Stepladder
Stove
Toaster
Trash Bin
Upright Vacuum
Vaulting Horse
Wall Fan
Watermelon Table
Wobbelina

Oh wonderful. I will grab 5 starts. I think I have mostly pink left. Oh 2 White and 3 Pink :D If that's good then let me know.

Back