• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading ☏ trading items for hybrids ☏ trading post

Hello. I would like your zodiac snake, aurora screen and kadomatsu. I have a lot of black roses and 2 orange roses left to trade for them. Please name your request. Thank you.

how many black roses? zodiac is kinda rare i guess? [idk haha x]

Hello! Do you still have your hair-bow wig?
I'm very interested in it and have black roses, pink roses, and orange roses for you.
I also have orange tulips. I'm not sure what to offer though. XD

How many do you want? I also have blue roses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I just got the screen so I don't need that anymore.

would 7-10 black roses be o.k?

Hello! Do you still have your hair-bow wig?
I'm very interested in it and have black roses, pink roses, and orange roses for you.
I also have orange tulips. I'm not sure what to offer though. XD

yes i do! would this be alright?: 2 black roses, 3 pink roses, 2 orange and 2 orange tulips? i dont want to over-offer you ; v ;.

hello! we are back in business. (by we i mean me haha.)

I'm accepting trades now as I'm getting back into new leaf.

Hi I'm interested in your bow wig :3
Also do you have bushes?
-I have every flower you're looking for
except purple pansies/violets

I can offer 4 pink roses and 2 black for one of the hair bow wigs? If that's enough? ;v;

Last edited:
I can offer 4 pink roses and 2 black for one of the hair bow wigs? If that's enough? ;v;

Hi I'm interested in your bow wig :3
Also do you have bushes?
-I have every flower you're looking for
except purple pansies/violets

I'm not sure if I have hairbow wigs in stock, I'm extremely sorry! But I will be re-stocking soon. x

I literally have an entire beach side worth of both blue roses and purple pansies. PM if you're interested! ~Elsa

I have a crapton of black and purple roses in my cycling town if you'd like them all? I'd like to trade for your sloppy stereo :D

Oh i also have orange roses too!

Last edited:
I have a crapton of black and purple roses in my cycling town if you'd like them all? I'd like to trade for your sloppy stereo :D

Oh i also have orange roses too!

Just a sloppy stereo? Deal! Your town or my town? If its your town I'll be coming on my alt char. (She has more space, haha.)

I have pink lilies and purple roses to offer, how many would you like for the shaved ice lamp and the kimono sandals?

Do you still have a crown? I have 12 pink cosmos and 8 pink lilies for it. if that's not enough, I have some bells too. :)

Just a sloppy stereo? Deal! Your town or my town? If its your town I'll be coming on my alt char. (She has more space, haha.)

I don't mind collecting all the flowers and dropping them off in your town if that's okay? Just tell me where to plant them for you :)

I have pink lilies and purple roses to offer, how many would you like for the shaved ice lamp and the kimono sandals?

How much could you offer? (since Shaved ice lamp is unorderable DLC.)

Do you still have a crown? I have 12 pink cosmos and 8 pink lilies for it. if that's not enough, I have some bells too. :)

I'm sorry! I don't have any in stock! ^^;

I don't mind collecting all the flowers and dropping them off in your town if that's okay? Just tell me where to plant them for you :)

sorry! went offline for a bit.

you can plant them anywhere you want, besides the beach. x

Back