• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling /[Trading] Pink Flowers!!🌷

meggtheegg

strawbaby she/her
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
pillow
Spring Sakura
Yellow Candy
Coco
森
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (166) +
I've decided I don't like pink flowers in my town unless they're pink carnations or pink lilies, and I have tons of pink flowers so I've decided to sell some!

They're 1 tbt each, but after you buy 10 i'll give you every other flower free (ex: if you want 20 pink flowers, I'll give them to you for 15 tbt). Alternatively you could trade them for flowers I need, which are: white carnations, gold roses, four-leaf clovers, jacobs ladders, or orange pansies

For sale:

Pink Roses x36
Pink tulips x 20
Pink cosmos x 2

I have so many pink flowers pls take them

Last edited:
Hey friend! I'll buy them all once I'm done selling turnips. ;) I sadly don't have the flowers you need in return.

Hey friend! I'll buy them all once I'm done selling turnips. ;) I sadly don't have the flowers you need in return.

Pfff that's okay, if you take all these pink flowers off my hands i'd be more than grateful! Lemme try to calculate up the price lool

- - - Post Merge - - -

So with every other flower after the 10th being free, for 36 roses it's 23 tbt, for 20 tulips it's 15 tbt, and then 2 tbt for the two pink cosmos. So if my math is correct, 40 tbt for the 58 flowers? :)

Pfff that's okay, if you take all these pink flowers off my hands i'd be more than grateful! Lemme try to calculate up the price lool

- - - Post Merge - - -

So with every other flower after the 10th being free, for 36 roses it's 23 tbt, for 20 tulips it's 15 tbt, and then 2 tbt for the two pink cosmos. So if my math is correct, 40 tbt for the 58 flowers? :)

Sounds good to me! I'm going to open my gates and send you payment, I've got placeholder tiles that I'll wipe away. You can just plant them anywhere you see room and I'll rearrange later.

Sounds good to me! I'm going to open my gates and send you payment, I've got placeholder tiles that I'll wipe away. You can just plant them anywhere you see room and I'll rearrange later.

Okay gimme a second to get on my second player yolko and gather up the flowers and make sure I've got every single one you're paying for! :) I wasn't expecting someone to buy all of them so they're kinda scattered lool

Last edited:
Okay gimme a second to get on my second player yolko and gather up the flowers and make sure I've got every single one you're paying for! :) I wasn't expecting someone to buy all of them so they're kinda scattered lool

No rush :)

Back