• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction / [Trading] Reneigh's in boxes! [LF] IGB/NMT/Fauna [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Extraterrestrial Enby
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4870-7395-4021
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hiya, all!

As the title states, Reneigh's in boxes. She is a natural move-out (asked me yesterday and since she's not on my dreamies list... I said okay, though I was a mite sad about it). She should be original or mostly original. She's been on my island since the very beginning and I've given her a few outfits here and there, but that's it. You must have available space for her, even if we arrange a trade, because I do not have any free spaces available to move villagers in!

I'm looking for IGB, NMT, or Fauna!

Auction ends at noon PST (4 hours from now). Make me an offer!

Buyout price is 150 NMT / 2 mil IGB / Fauna*! ^-^

* I will only accept Fauna as a buyout / trade if you have space to adopt Reneigh FIRST. I do not have any open space to hold another villager pre-trade. Apologies, but I need to stress this because lots of auctions have ended poorly as a result of this not being heeded.

Thanks very much and good luck!!!
Post automatically merged:

2 mil IGB bid over Discord. We're pre-trade though. Will close this if / when everything's completed. Feel free to bid in case it doesn't go thru tho! ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back