• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling trading shino for sasha!

Villager
Shino

itzsmell

tropically grown egg
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2158-9274-7413
Feedback
100% (11) +
hi!!! im desperately looking for sasha!!! on my search for sasha i stumbled upon shino so i decided to get her to trade for sasha. so like the title says i just want sasha and im not looking for anything else! thank you! 🥺 i can attach photos of her in my island when i get home! thank you!

Howdy I have Sasha’s card and can try to get her for you. But instead of Shino, I’m a new island in desperate need to supplies like bells, hybrid flowers and cataloguing items. Would you be willing to do a deal like that?

oooooooh honestly id be down!! i dont have too much as in money but what specifics were u looking for like bell wise, specific hybrids and items?

I’m looking for any and all orange and black flowers. And at least 50 million bells regardless of how many flowers/items offered.

ohhhh okay im super broke to 50 mill and i dont have much orange and black either im so sorry! thank you so much for the offer though! 🥺

You are welcome. Best of luck on your search, I think trading Shino for Sasha is a great deal.

@itzsmell Hey, I have a Sasha card and I'd like to trade for Shino! Is the offer still open?
I can post a pic to prove I have her, with a hand sign to make it legit?

Last edited:
Oh...lol, I didn't know how this worked for a bit there. ^^'
Anyway, I have Sasha on my island, and I'm time traveled back a month, so I can have him up for trade if you want!

Back