• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying train station visits! 26 more! will pay 52 tbt!٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
train station visits! 26 more! will pay 52 tbt!٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

hi, yes, hello.

I am in need of a station upgrade!

I currently need 26 visits and I'm looking to buy them.
* will update visit count periodically

I will pay 1 tbt per visit.I will be on for the next few hours so I have lots of time to let someone (or multiple people if needed) in to help.

here's how it's gonna work:

1) I will add and open and remain open (will be afk) so you will just come and go a second needed. I will not be ending. trust me, this is the quickest way.

2) I will keep track for you so don't worry about that part. I will be afk but still have the ds near me and on high volume so I can count visits.

3) let me know in your comment how many times you will visit and I'll just end for you when you get to your last time. if you'd like to do all visits or a large amount, please note, you're in for it. this takes hours so you'll need netflix and an adult beverage. or chocolate milk. whatever floats your boat. ;)

4) do NOT roam, take anything off my pigsty of a floor, talk to my little animals, just come and go, PLEASE.

*** I will be sending tbt after you're visits are complete. not after every single one.

thank you all for considering this and helping. I really do appreciate it.

Last edited:
I can do ten visits! It's like a come and go sort of thing? Or do I stay for a minute or two? Seeing that I've never done this im not sure, but i'd be glad to help!

I can do ten visits! It's like a come and go sort of thing? Or do I stay for a minute or two? Seeing that I've never done this im not sure, but i'd be glad to help!

you rock! I'll keep track then and on the 10th one I'll send you back home and give payment.

yeah so I'll add you and once you've added back, I'll open. once you see gates literally just come and go quickly 10 times and that's it. you don't have to stay for a minute or walk. just come to my town and right back in the station. I'll also like warn you when you're halfway and done and whatnot.

you rock! I'll keep track then and on the 10th one I'll send you back home and give payment.

yeah so I'll add you and once you've added back, I'll open. once you see gates literally just come and go quickly 10 times and that's it. you don't have to stay for a minute or walk. just come to my town and right back in the station. I'll also like warn you when you're halfway and done and whatnot.

alright, added! let me know when it's all good :)

alright, added! let me know when it's all good :)

im open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can do 10 i think and maybe some more later then i let you know

great! thanks! I'll let you know when @aschton is finished.
they're currently needing about 7 more ~

Last edited:
alright, @misakixx, you ready? adding in a minute.
once you've added back I'll open!

Last edited:
I can do the rest! You're getting 20 visits, so I'll do 65, which'll be 32 TBT! ^_^

I can do the rest! You're getting 20 visits, so I'll do 65, which'll be 32 TBT! ^_^

I actually have 75 left!

doing 75 would probably take you two or so hours. are you sure??? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will give you 45 tbt total if you do the rest.

Too low of a price. Sorry.

then don't comment? lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll do it! Nothing better to do tbh

you rock, girl!
I'll add you and open in just a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: saw you offered someone else just now that you'd do them all.. does that mean you don't wanna do this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright then. still looking guys!

75 more to go.

Last edited:
increased payment to 1 tbt per visit.

After a few more people come for my Celeste visits I can do a few until more people wanna come to my town~

I'll do it for free!

Last edited:
After a few more people come for my Celeste visits I can do a few until more people wanna come to my town~

sure! how many would you like to do? (helps me keep track better & known when to end).

sure! how many would you like to do? (helps me keep track better & known when to end).

I'll do it for free! I'm not really sure how many I'll be able to fit in between so after this person is done I can do about 5?

I'll do it for free! I'm not really sure how many I'll be able to fit in between so after this person is done I can do about 5?

you sure? thank you! 5 sounds good. I have you added already so I'll just open for you!
come by whenever you can! thanks again~

you sure? thank you! 5 sounds good. I have you added already so I'll just open for you!
come by whenever you can! thanks again~

Definitely~ I understand the struggle of trying to get your train station upgrade haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to eat dinner so you can end, I'll message again when I can do more visits for you! Sorry about that~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back