• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Transitioning, baby steps

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I spent the rest of yesterday getting used to the idea of Bonbon leaving. She seems happy, and I'll be having Epona move in, which is good. She's another peppy, so I'll keep the personality, but that's okay.

Now that the decision has been made, I'm pretty sure I did the right thing. I was fishing the river last night, looking for a mitten crab (not that I expected to catch it the first night, but I also was getting bells to shop at Gracie's), and came across Mathilda stomping her feet and absolutely furious. I looked around to see who she had tangled with and there was Bonbon, skipping and whistling. It's probably a good idea to separate those two.

So, fishing last night, I caught a char at the waterfall. I was certain I had already caught it, but my encyclopedia updated and Blathers happily took it. Go figure. I made a good amount selling to Reese, so I went over to Gracie's and bought the sweets player. Perfect for my kitchen. I was a little surprised that it's a floor item, but it fits perfectly under one of the windows, so that's okay. I also swapped out some food on the table, putting the potato gratin out, and changed the fruit baskets. I had perfect cherries and peaches for summer. I exchanged them for apples and some perfect pears I had been given a few weeks ago. I think I might change the wallpaper and flooring for autumn, as well. Maybe grey plank floor and something less yellow on the wall.

Gracie had all new stuff in her shop. The only furniture I bought was the player (mentioned above), but I did buy out the clothing. Well, except the circuit tank. I'll get it, eventually, but it just doesn't do much for me. I ended up with a new skirt, several tops, cowboy boots, striped shoes, and the witch's hat. My closet is bursting!

Redd was in town and he had the moving painting (Botticelli's Birth of Venus) as the real one. I've been wanting that for my downstairs bath, so I snagged that. Need to get a frame for it, because it fades into the wall a bit more than I'd like, but I'm very happy to have it. I'll pick up the statues when he has them, and that room will be finished.

We also had a meteor shower last night, which was fun. Wishy sent me a letter this morning and gave me a samurai suit. Thank goodness for secret storage, or I don't know where I'd store all this stuff!

This morning I woke up to a heavy downpour and thunder. I had planned to wear my academy outfit with grey tights, black loafers, and a blue ribbon. The zebra umbrella works well with it, so I'm set for the weather. It doesn't look as though anyone's visiting town, so I think that after I do my daily shopping, I'll just hang out in my house today. Maybe I'll luck out and it'll rain all day, so I can fish for coelacanth tonight.

Back