• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trapped in Nook's Shop

Robotownrules

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Chapter 1 - A Prank Gone Wrong

Location - Outside
Time - Saturday, 11:00 a.m.
[We open with Will and Jack outside Nookington's, trying to think of a good prank to play on Tom Nook. ]
Will: Let's paint the flagpole with invisible paint!

Jack: Yeah! And then we can put Mr. Nook's footie PJs up there!

Will: [Whacks Jack's head] No one could see the footie PJs if the flagpole was invisible!

Jack: Oh yeah! [They paint the flagpole invisible]

Will: Quick! Someone's coming!

Jack: Hide!

Will: Let's sneak in to Mr. Nook's shop after he leaves.

Jack: Okay! [They sneak into Mr. Nook's shop]

*Door locks*

Will: Oops. We should have thought of the fact that he was locking up.

Jack: No! We're doomed!

Will: Hey I have an idea! Let's bang on the door to get someone's attention.

*Bang on door for 3 hours*

Jack: I don't think anyone's coming.

Will: You think?

Jack: Yeah I do think! You wanna fight me!

Will: Let's go! *Start punching each other and become unconscious*

[Nook comes back in]

Nook: Whoa! What are they doing in my shop? Oh well. I'll take my money and...Oh no! I dropped my key outside. I'm trapped in my own shop! I'll go down to my emergency basement.

Jack: *wakes up Will* Nooo! My plan is ruined.

Will: You had a plan?

Jack: Yeah! I was gonna wait until Nook came back in the morning, but now he's locked himself in here too!

Will: We'll never get out!

TO BE CONTINUED

Note this isn't the best of my writing. I wrote this about two years ago...

I wrote it as a play. This was my earlier writing, I'm on my 3rd Series of this, which is much better. It's more story-like and more detailed. I will probably modify this to make it better as well.

Chapter 2 - The Buggy Encounter

Location - Nook's Shop
Time - Sunday, 4:50 p.m.
[The pair are sitting the shop, trying to figure out what to do next. They are hungry, but they have no source of food. Nook doesn't sell any food, so the two boys are at a loss for what to do.]
Will: I'm so hungry...I need to eat!

Jack: Be quiet! I'm trying to use magic to make food appear.

Will: Like that will ever happen...

[They hear a loud sound behind them, resembling someone eating something. They turn around to see that Nook is behind them, eating cherries.]

Nook: [Munching] Oh hey! I was just finishing my emergency supply of cherries from my basement.

Will: What?! You had food and you didn't tell us! I can't believe you!

Jack: Now Will, let's be rational about this! GET HIM!!!!! [Will and Jack chase after Nook, who jumps inside his safe and locks the door.]

Will: Great, now we can't get him out unless we figure out the code.

Nook: Hey, I found some more fruit! It's more cherries. Wait a minute, cherries aren't supposed to move! AAAAAA It's a scorpion!
Will: Aack! Scorpion! I've had bad experiences with scorpions. I've been KO'd twice. [He shudders, remembering the pain he endured.]

Jack: As long as Nook is in there with it, we'll be fine.

[The door flies open and Nook springs out screaming, his arms flailing wildly.]

Nook: Help me!

[Jack smacks the scorpion with a broom. The scorpion flies out the open window and lands on the sill. It somehow shuts and locks the window behind it]

Will: WHAT?! THAT WINDOW WAS OPEN ALL ALONG! WHY DIDN'T WE NOTICE THAT!

Jack: I think we've learned a valuable lesson. Be nice to scorpions or it will come back to bite you in the butt. Or sting you! Depending on what you did to them.

Will: Why did you even have a scorpion in your safe?

Jack: Do you even have to bother asking that question? Scorpions live in deserted or unused places. Obviously, because Nook doesn't make much money, he doesn't need to use the safe. I mean, after all, our shop is way better, and not as expensive. We aren't ripoffs either.

Nook: What?! You two are the reason I've lost customers?! No way I'm sharing this delectable Arapaima with you two now!

Will: Wait! It's Jack who owns the shop! Not me! I just needed some extra cash because you fired me!

Nook: Actually I let you go. Fine I'll share with you Will.

Jack: What?! We co-own! Will! You're abandoning me!

Will: [whispering] Well I had to say something in order for me to even get a piece of food for either of us. I'm gonna get some for you too!

Jack: [His eyes water]] Will! Thank you so much! You don't know what this means to me!

Will: Actually I do! I'm stuck in a hideous shop starving with some weirdo!

Jack: I hope you mean Nook!

Will: Of course...

To be continued

Robo! You're the Robo from ACC, right? iT'S crob! Yaay! n.n
And I like this, I shoyld start reading it =D

Ok, then hi ^^
As I said it's Crob =P Did you join TBT from the link I posted or did you just... find it? XD

Anyway, I might check this out if it's on ACC :p Y'know, read some of the other chapter before you post them here :D

Yay, Trapped In Nook's Shop has made it to The Bell Tree!

Now we have both of ACC's best comedies and script stories on here. :D

Back