• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Trash please

Trashchild

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
If any of you don't have the beautiful town ordinance I would like a peice of trash so I can catch a fly. I don't mind if you want anything for the trash but it would cost me 20,000 bells to change ordinaces

You can easily get a fly even without trash. You can leave a rotten turnip on the floor, or even candy if you happen to be around October. Either a fly or an ant will randomly spawn on them (it resets every time to enter/exit a building).

I sell rotten peaches in my shop, that should do the trick to catch a fly.however a cheaper option would be to buy a single turnip then tt back an hour or so to rot it.

Back