• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trees on the island

eresin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey all,

i've been reading these beetle bell making things and most of them suggest to chop down the trees in the middle of your island and just keep the palm trees.

If I chop down my fruit trees in the middle, is there any way to regrow them at a later time? I know I can't bring fruit to the island. I'd like to make some bells first and then put things back to the way their were once I've paid off my house.

I was wondering the same thing! What I found that has been working for me is still catching the bugs in the middle. I find the expensive bugs come out more when I do this. Then I release the cheap bugs for the expensive ones.

You can regrow your fruit trees by collecting fruit in the non -labyrinth mini games (tours). Any fruit or flowers you collect during that time will still be in your inventory once you get back to the island. The only thing you can't regrow on your island is the non -fruit growing trees, for whatever that's worth.

You can regrow your fruit trees by collecting fruit in the non -labyrinth mini games (tours). Any fruit or flowers you collect during that time will still be in your inventory once you get back to the island. The only thing you can't regrow on your island is the non -fruit growing trees, for whatever that's worth.

Ah of course! I did use this method to get a lot of fruit for my town. Of course I could plant it on the island. THANK YOU!!

Back