• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ツ Maru ☼ [Boxes: --- ♡] ☼ Lurkers Welcome!!! ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be cycling when i get home. Hopefully will get a few more out today.
Edit: i'm at 5/16 still

Last edited:
Hello! I was originally lurking for Ankha, but I purchased her from someone yesterday. :] Would you mind taking me off the list of lurkers? :D

Hello! I was originally lurking for Ankha, but I purchased her from someone yesterday. :] Would you mind taking me off the list of lurkers? :D

Np ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be cycling when i get home. Hopefully will get a few more out today.
Edit: i'm at 5/16 still

Alright ^.^ thanks for the update, currently getting phoebe out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would you ask for Phoebe? I'd love to take her, she's my dream Uchi. D:

I'll be away from the computer for a bit, but I'll be back before too long.

She's a tier 2 :) so about 50-150 btb, you can offer in that range ^.^

Okay ill try to get someone out today (got impatient so i started tting lol) hopefully i can take him in the next week or so

If you get apollo can you please reserve him for me?! I will pay you ever bell I have I've been looking for him for sooo long

Okay! I'll send that and add you, I'll be ready in just a minute.

I am still 5/16 and none of my villagers i want to leave are pinging. My friend, aleshapie, on here said she has room in her cycle town for him incase he wants out when i still have a way to go. So please let her know if he goes into boxes if i have not said i am through with my 16 villager cycle.

I am still 5/16 and none of my villagers i want to leave are pinging. My friend, aleshapie, on here said she has room in her cycle town for him incase he wants out when i still have a way to go. So please let her know if he goes into boxes if i have not said i am through with my 16 villager cycle.

If he does move before you're ready, I'll definitely let her knw ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back