• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

โœจ๐Ÿƒ Tsubaki's Journal ๐Ÿƒโœจ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
Tsubaki
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Cosmos

serudesu

craving tteokbokki
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Matryoshka Doll
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Shooting Star
Mom's Plush
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Tortimer
Red Rose

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

Mostly using this Island Journal to showcase my artists' work since I get art so much... c:
But I'll post about my island, one way or another when I'm happy with it and I'm not lazy to terraform or design anything.
Or if I have time in general.

---

Please keep in mind, these artwork are not yours to keep. I have made every effort to make sure every artist has been given proper credit, especially in my signature.
Not to mention, this is also myself/character that I have asked them to draw for me. In most cases, I have also paid the artist in RLC.
Please don't be the type of person who will take someone else's work and claim it as your own OR claim that you have asked said artist to commission it for you.
I have linked their shops/profile for convenience if you are interested in their work.

Last edited:

@umeiko

---

check out Juju's shop here!

Here are the wonderful commissions that he has drawn for me! <3

Please keep in mind, these artwork are not yours to keep. I have made every effort to make sure every artist has been given proper credit, especially in my signature.
Not to mention, this is also myself/character that I have asked them to draw for me. In most cases, I have also paid the artist in RLC.
Please don't be the type of person who will take someone else's work and claim it as your own OR claim that you have asked said artist to commission it for you.

I have linked their shops/profile for convenience if you are interested in their work.

@soggy

---

check out her shop here!

Here are the wonderful commissions that she has drawn for me! <3

@Mistreil

---

check out her shop here!

Here are the lovely commissions she has done for me!

@SinnerTheCat

---

check out her free art/trades here!

please don't stress this bean out, she does it for free, and please be super patient with her.

here is what she made for me!

hUhrVXx.png

Last edited:

@Silh
---

check out her shop here!

lovely little icon

Riia from Instagram!

---

my best friend @dindinisawr got our ac reps commissioned ;~;

Follow her on IG here!

Last edited:

@buny

---

check out her ko-fi & shop here!

here is my little commission from her~ <3

help her get a new phone pls! ๐Ÿ’—

jgFd8he.png

@Snowifer

---

check out her shop here!

&& ko-fi
here!
5Hid81v.png
tcnVAx8.png

Last edited:
jgFd8he.png

@riummi

---

check out her shop here!

xGYUS9f.png
ERyMnaP.png

Last edited:
jgFd8he.png

@LOEY

---

hehe, thank you <3
& happy birthday today!

pls don't stress this bb out to draw for you. she's still setting up shop. x'D
vjEDiKy.png
VOWUxPL.png

Please keep in mind, these artwork are not yours to keep. I have made every effort to make sure every artist has been given proper credit.

jgFd8he.png

@chocosongee

---

check out her shop here!

cSuZfil.png
h3r25jU.png
mNa5Nhn.png

jgFd8he.png

@elo-chan

---

please check out her shop here!
she will reopen... soon... x'D

Ruo1WGd.png

jgFd8he.png

@Blink.

---

check out this bean ;w;

&& her
shop please!
UP66d7T.png

jgFd8he.png

@xiheeet

---

check out her little shop here!
82ndpx5.png
jvP1CZC.png

Please keep in mind, these artwork are not yours to keep. I have made every effort to make sure every artist has been given proper credit, especially in my signature. Not to mention, this is also myself/character that I have asked them to draw for me.
In most cases, I have also paid the artist in RLC.
Please don't be the type of person who will take someone else's work and claim it as your own OR claim that you have asked said artist to commission it for you. I have linked their shops/profile for convenience if you are interested in their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back