• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tumblrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a few but my most active one is here
it's mostly a car blog that needs to be updated, and don't mind the selfies they're like
2 years old lmao.

My Tumblr is full of blood and gore so I don't think I can link it. It's nervedriller.

I was fine with the hands and the legs but the dead people...

I now feel sick but if you like it then keep reblog going that stuff..I can now take surgeon off my list of jobs I could do

mine is basically just photos i like, photos of myself, and the occasional personal text post under a read more
idk

here

Hahahahahaha I have like 7 tumblr but only 2 are active, the others are for saved URL.

skulljokes.tumblr.com // hmm this is mainly One Piece, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ace Attorney, and a lot of other anime, pretty much all anime I've watched and sometimes just those I find cool or want to watch. Just whatever catches my attention, I also post some text posts every now and then.

weebsh its.tumblr.com (oops filter so just take off the space or something) // which is more like my personal blog, dumpster, non anime related, some funny crap I come across tumblr, books, movies, shows, and sometimes social justice.

I'm a tag wh0re so you can blacklist my posts you don't wanna see. :)

If you follow me, just let me know, I rarely ever check my new followers so I won't know if you did. Can't follow you on my weebzhits tumblr though since it's a side blog so I'll be following you as skulljokes

Mine is glaed.tumblr.com
I post some sj stuff, furries, my pixel art, pretty flowers, cute animals, animal crossing, and text posts. And I like to do giveaways a lot. OH and I tag everything, so you can blacklist stuff you don't want to see.

My Tumblr!

Mine's what the URL says. Full of squees!

Pokemon/anime/video games/cute animals and stuff/occasional funny post are what you'll find in my blog.

My is in my Sig. Mostly post video game artwork, food and other cool things. Sometimes nsfw but not usually.

My Tumblr is full of blood and gore so I don't think I can link it. It's nervedriller.

Oh man how do you look at that stuff :c I have seen a ton of horror films and none of them compare to your blog. Still going but find it hard. It's challenging. I can even taste blood it's ew.
I'm just hoping and telling myself that it is all photoshopped or a dummy.

Okay page 12 was the furthest I could go

Last edited:
I don't understand the point of collating those on a tumblr though. I get there is educational value to them (death is never dignified, messed up stuff happens in the world, and that is the reality), but I can't tell if you're just posting it for the shock factor.

As part of Defence & Security studies, I've seen some brutal stuff, like videos of Islamic militant beheadings as carried out by groups like ISIS and al-Nusra. When you think of beheadings, you probably think of the clean 'off with ze head' decapitations, yet nothing could be further from the truth. Blunt carving knives is all I'll say.

I don't understand the point of collating those on a tumblr though. I get there is educational value to them (death is never dignified, messed up stuff happens in the world, and that is the reality), but I can't tell if you're just posting it for the shock factor.

As part of Defence & Security studies, I've seen some brutal stuff, like videos of Islamic militant beheadings as carried out by groups like ISIS and al-Nusra. When you think of beheadings, you probably think of the clean 'off with ze head' decapitations, yet nothing could be further from the truth. Blunt carving knives is all I'll say.

What's the point of putting anything on Tumblr? I like looking at that stuff the same way people like looking at anime or cats.

omg ew i just died ;_; the poor wittle kitten

my tumblr is in my signature. it's animal crossing and mostly original posts but i haven't posted anything in a few days because i don't have a town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back