• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ใ€Ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ โ™ก ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! ใ€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Feedback
100% (126) +
582.jpg

update: i'm closing for the night! thank you all so much for coming and making things go smoothly! :giggle:

hello! there's another turnip spike on my secondary island, edelweiss, of 582 bells!
if you would like to come, please read the following before posting:

please leave via the airport (not the - button) to avoid accidental data loss.
please only make one trip. i might allow people to re-queue if everyone's gotten a chance to come once, but it's unlikely.
please don't share the code with anyone else!

please help me stay organized by only posting in this thread with your in-game name and island; please don't message me!
if you are no longer able to come, please either edit your post or let me know in a separate post.
i'll be messaging out codes in pairs, and will move on to the next person if i don't receive a response within 5 minutes.
if you'd like a general idea of your queue time, i'll be liking posts as i send out codes so you can see where we're at! ^^

there's no entry fee! please just be considerate of my time and everyone else's by following the rules.
if you would like to leave a tip, bells or nmt would be wonderful, but please don't feel obligated!
thank you so much!! happy selling! ๐Ÿ’–

if you don't like time-travel, please note that edelweiss is a southern hemisphere time-traveling island, and it is currently may 21st, 2020.

Last edited:
Nice! Just added my name to the queue. Thanks for the invite!

Reactions: Miu
Thank you so much! Really regret only buying 300 turnips. I hope the tip didn't seem too small.

Joined the queue! Your switch skin is so cute!!

• Love
thank you for your patience, everyone! i'm sorry for being a little quiet, still semi-afk. thank you also for all the kind comments and tips! ๐Ÿ’–
i'll do my best to stay open and get through as many people as possible!

Well I was in queue...went to the bathroom and suddenly booted out....and now I canโ€™t get back in.....sigh

I had joined the queue an hour ago, as you can see, but it kicked me out unexpectedly too. Iโ€™d still love to come over if possible!

hi everyone, just a little update! i'm so sorry to those who are having issues with the queue. ( >__< ) i don't have a way of tinkering with it or fixing it, and i'm so sorry; i know it's really frustrating, especially considering the wait times.

i've locked the 30-person queue because i want to make sure i can get through everyone currently on the list, and am not sure how long that will take. i might re-open afterwards, depending on how late it is! (it's 5:56 am for me right now, and i haven't slept ;; )

i'm so sorry once again, i'll do my best to get as many people in as possible. thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

hi everyone, just a little update! i'm so sorry to those who are having issues with the queue. ( >__< ) i don't have a way of tinkering with it or fixing it, and i'm so sorry; i know it's really frustrating, especially considering the wait times.

i've locked the 30-person queue because i want to make sure i can get through everyone currently on the list, and am not sure how long that will take. i might re-open afterwards, depending on how late it is! (it's 5:56 am for me right now, and i haven't slept ;; )

i'm so sorry once again, i'll do my best to get as many people in as possible. thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

I think you should sleep on the warm and fluffy feelings of those you helped.

I didn't get a chance on the q but more than appreciate the offer.

Sleep well!

I have a spot in the Q for re-selling since I re-joined, but I'd rather give it to someone who haven't sold yet, so I will leave the Q so you'll be able to go thu people faster :D tysm for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back