• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

『 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 ♡ 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝! 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to come but only available for little while.

Ill edit my post if I can no longer come!

Bunny from Apples

Last edited:
Reactions: Miu
thank you all so much once again for being amazing and kind and patient! i'll be closing up for a bit after Grimlyn (Jake).

please feel free to still post if you'd like to come, but there's a chance i won't re-open / get to you.
( >__< ) i'm sorry for the trouble, i will do my best though!

View attachment 261229

hello! there's another turnip spike on my secondary island, edelweiss, of 582 bells!
if you would like to come, please read the following before posting:

please leave via the airport (not the - button) to avoid accidental data loss.
please only make one trip. i might allow people to re-queue if everyone's gotten a chance to come once, but it's unlikely.
please don't share the code with anyone else!

please help me stay organized by only posting in this thread with your in-game name and island; please don't message me!
if you are no longer able to come, please either edit your post or let me know in a separate post.
i'll be messaging out codes in pairs, and will move on to the next person if i don't receive a response within 5 minutes.
if you'd like a general idea of your queue time, i'll be liking posts as i send out codes so you can see where we're at! ^^

there's no entry fee! please just be considerate of my time and everyone else's by following the rules.
if you would like to leave a tip, bells or nmt would be wonderful, but please don't feel obligated!
thank you so much!! happy selling! 💖

if you don't like time-travel, please note that edelweiss is a southern hemisphere time-traveling island, and it is currently may 21st, 2020.

I would like to visit please:
BGM. Coolpalace

hello, i'm back for a little bit before nook's cranny closes! if you'd like to come, please be sure to read the first post and follow the instructions listed there! thank you so much! 💖

Thank you so much for doing this :') My name is Kristen from Lavender

Hello, I would like to come to your town.

My in game name is Chickenboy from MeepIsland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back