• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Turnip Tips?

Sakura0901

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Anyone got any tips for growing turnips? I always tried in WW and CF but they always died!! I'm determined to grow some this time!!

You don't plant white turnips, you buy them ripe and then sell them for a profit during the week, before they spoil the next Sunday.

red turnips were seeds that you planted and grew. white ones you just buy as grown turnips and try to get a good price for

Red turnips you planted and had to water every day. Every day you keep them growing for, their value goes up, to a maximum of 6 days (worth 16,000 bells). Basically I'd buy one every Sunday and sell it the next Sunday

For Red turnips, buy them on Sunday and water them every day (including the day you bought them) until the next Sunday and sell them. They do not appear in NL.

For white turnips, buy a couple hundred and keep going to Nook every day and asking him turnip prices. When they are around double what you bought them for, sell them. Sometimes he'll buy them for even more. One time I got a white turnip buying price of around 1,100 bells and I made over 1,000,000 that week cause I bought a LOT of turnips.

Back