• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been a bug with my petition, cause originally it was for "More rainy days in 2014" but while I was there it was "More rainy days in 2013"

I'm hoping it wasn't because of that but just to be safe I'll try another town :) thanks anyways!

Oh, lol, that's so what it was! I accidentally loaded up in this game in 2013, so it's in the wrong year!

I'll reopen in 15 minutes guys :)

hi is it ok if i come over again? it disconnected last time & then i had to have dinner :) thank u!

I'll be coming with this group if that's okay! Sorry I couldn't make it in the last group.

I'll be showing up as my alternate character, Basil from Amestris. I'll be sure to leave a tip as well.

Okay, I added a time chart for those who have asked to come :)

I'll open the gates now for those in the 3:30 group!

I'll be coming with this group if that's okay! Sorry I couldn't make it in the last group.

I'll be showing up as my alternate character, Basil from Amestris. I'll be sure to leave a tip as well.

I'll add you to the 4:30 group! I think I already slotted everyone for this current group

Guys, I'm sorry, I'm on my older 3DS and it just booted me off again :/ It's never done that before so I'm not really sure what's going on. I'll reopen, but maybe just be aware that that's happening today...?

noooo that was me!! i tried to enter your town not realising i was in the later group, then i disconnected myself, so sorry!!!!! :( :(

Last edited:
If you want, Joan is in my town. Let me know if you'd like to come visit. VM me :)

Can I come? :3 I have turnips on my second character as well that I would like to sell. So can I be put into two groups so I can sell those as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back