• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be fine guys! I've opened the gates for the 5:30 group, and you can do what you need to in the time the gate stays open :)

(I'll still be multi-tasking, so sorry if I don't respond!)

If I'm in the unknown time group, that means I have to wait until you announce the time right and go within the time frame. Sorry it's a stupid question.

Ok, let me set my turnips. It's not open because you didn't add me...

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind visiting again, but only whenever is convenient for you. Would you like to just VM me whenever you have a free spot, or you can assign me to a group if you'd like :)

I wouldn't mind visiting again, but only whenever is convenient for you. Would you like to just VM me whenever you have a free spot, or you can assign me to a group if you'd like :)

I'm going to make more groups later when I know my schedule :) Once I do, I can add you in and send you a message!

I would love to pop in, whenever's possible! I don't have many turnips to sell but knowing my past streak of forgetting to sell them, I'd love to get rid of them ASAP. Haha! And I don't mind giving a tip in addition to a positive Wi-Fi rating. :)

I'll have to go soon if you're not available to let me sell now.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for letting me sell :3 I'm so sorry it took so long, I had a locker full of them >.< My other character doesn't have that many to sell, so I wont take that long selling them next trip. :)

No problem :) As long as you're out by the time of the next group, I don't mind :)

I'm going to get some food for myself, and I'll update when I'm back and ready to add more groups!

It finally worked! I'll wait until you open! Sorry if I was getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back