• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am opening up the next group at 9:30! I'm just going to register one more group, and then I might have to focus on other things for the night!

But I plan on keeping this little town at this point for a long time after this, so I hope to service as many people as possible :) I'm sorry if I missed you, and I'll keep at it!

Gates are open for the 9:30 group :)
Turning on my game now! I'm Aome from Wander (I forget if I mentioned that earlier)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I keep getting an error that's telling me "something's not working" when I try to visit your town =/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh never mind, working now

Okay, I added another slot, and I'm opening up soon :)

Naraflower, I didn't know if MC was going to be available, so I added you to both lists! So maybe wait for a few minutes and then if only two people are there, you can come on in :)

EDIT: Sorry guys... I think my SD card is trying to corrupt :O It keeps being weird... So... um... Yikes... But, it's open now!

Last edited:
Just because I'm almost 100% sure I never mentioned it before, I'm Maddy from Terraton. You can pick me out because my hair is the same shade of blue as my dress. :)

Edit: You have a great day (night?) too! :)

Last edited:
Okay, I can't tell who's still coming, so I'm opening my gates for everyone's who's asked, because I think nearly everyone is gone now...

If space is an issue we can reorganize... I'll stay on for 45 minutes... Let me know if you want to come in :)

Last edited:
Okay, I can't tell who's still coming, so I'm opening my gates for everyone's who's asked, because I think nearly everyone is gone now...

If space is an issue we can reorganize... I'll stay on for 45 minutes... Let me know if you want to come in :)

I just added your FC! I'm going over, I don't have much to sell tho.

Sorry guys, I've been in and out with doctors and sickness this week, so I didn't open like I said I would yesterday. So sorry! But I'm opening now! At 11:45 EST I'll open up for whoever needs in, and once no one is in town or I think I need to add more people, I'll close and let in more!

Huh, I'm so sorry, not sure what happened. Probably a FC error or something. I'm going to have to close now, but I'm hoping to have more time tomorrow to play, so hopefully I can open then!

EDIT: Weird! Your FC registered. This town has been kind of glitchy so it could just be my 3DS being weird?

Last edited:
i guess we missed each other :(
OK NP Tomorrow is another day

Last edited:
Yes! I'll need a few minutes, but I'll get those gates open!

EDIT: Okay open!

EDIT: I had to close! Let me know later if you still need it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back