• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TURNIPS AT 571 BELLS TODAY

Oh btw, I didn't check but think the turnip prices are off b/c I didn't make as much as 571bells/turnip should have given~ No matter, still made a profit but just fyi :p

--edit: I take that back, I can't math. :p :p :p

Last edited:
Sure I will add hybridbreeder, roel and acnlcutie very shortly. Will post here when I have added y'all. Sit tight, patience is key here.

Okay I give up, can I just sell my turnips at your place?
Noone else has high prices

I g2g. Will be back In a Few hours. Sorry if you didn't get a chance to visit I will be back in a couple of hours. I have all of you added now so just make sure u register my FC Or friend request me on here so we can play later on.

-edit-
I lied. I thought I had to go. I'm still here. Sorry for the confusion. It's really hectic in my household right now. Gates are open. Stop by

Last edited:
Sure everybody can come visit. I just want to remind everybody that the prices dropped. Turnips are no longer going for 571. They are selling for 163 now. If that is reasonable for you come on by.

Back