• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Turnips for 549

kateb

Beetle Aficionado
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (11) +
I posted in the official thread, but if anyone is looking for turnips selling for 500+, my town is open until 2AM (it's 8PM in my town right now).
tip is always appreciated but not required.
Just PM me or post here and I will respond :)

I have quite a bit to sell, I hope you don't mind. n_n;

Last edited:
I have quite a bit to sell, I hope you don't mind. n_n;

that's fine! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll be adding everyone as soon as possible! i'm letting people sell as much as they want and come back whenever so i haven't had the ability to add anyone in the last couple of minutes! sorry for the inconvenience! but i'm staying open late :)

If you're still able to may I come over?

I can wait, just let me know when your town is available <3

Last edited:
I'm interested! I might be a while, however. I will let you know when I'm ready! Hope that it is okay. I will tip VERY well for making you wait on me :)

May I please visit as well?

EDIT: Ffff, nevermind. My turnips have spoiled. :( Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
i added almost everyone, i'm letting a lot of people come and go, so when you see an opening i would go for it :) thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested! I might be a while, however. I will let you know when I'm ready! Hope that it is okay. I will tip VERY well for making you wait on me :)

May I please visit as well?

i will let both of you know when i've added you :)

Back