• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Turnips?

brooklyn9

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
So I'm clueless when it comes to turnips.
Right now, they are 94 bells.
I want to make a profit eventually so how many do i buy?? :eek:

Well, it's up to you how many you buy. You will almost always make profit, especially when you keep looking for high turnip prices on these forums. When I started buying turnips the first time around, I'd buy some for about 500k... If you keep checking these forums, it will be very likely that there will be people with high turnip prices over 400. Imagine how much profit you will make when the buying price is 94 on Sunday.

Nowadays, I'm spending millions every Sunday on turnips as it's the best way to make money in the game. (At least for me.) I'd be willing to spend all my money on turnips but I can't be bothered to spend so much time buying/selling turnips xD

If you're new to turnips, you could spend half of your money on turnips. This way, you will slowly get wealthy. If you dare to take a risk (and the risk isn't that high when you check forums etc.) you could spend all your money as well :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
I decided to take a risk and spend most of my bells.
Wish me luck. xD

What you should do is find a town with a high buying price, THEN buy the turnips. So that in case you buy them all and then can't find anyone to sell them to, you don't lose all your money lol

I made a second chacter so her closet is empty. Then i buy all the turnips and store them there so my main mayor character is not over whelmed on cleaning out the closet X)

Lol, oh well I suppose. I hope I can find someone who's retail has a high price.
Like I said, I'm really uneducated when it comes to turnips.
In city folk, I bought them, then 90% of the time, didn't even sell them. Instead, I ate them..

Oh don't worry. You will definitely find somebody with good prices. Just keep checking the forums starting tomorrow. I figured that Tuesday is already a good day to find people whose turnip prices are high. Most of the time, people will have good prices from about Tuesday-Friday. This thread is always a good start to look for people with high turnip prices. If you like, I can send you a visitor message if I see someone with high prices :)

Last edited:
you can maybe find a good price today. (last week i sold all my turnips after i bought them because someone had a good price)
but yeah, check around belltree for prices. you can also check out the #turnipspike tag on tumblr, if you have one

Oh don't worry. You will definitely find somebody with good prices. Just keep checking the forums starting tomorrow. I figured that Tuesday is already a good day to find people whose turnip prices are high. Most of the time, people will have good prices from about Tuesday-Friday. This thread is always a good start to look for people with high turnip prices. If you like, I can send you a visitor message if I see someone with high prices :)

Sure that'd be great thanks! :)

Back