• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turtle's Friend Art Auction [Ended]

MTurtle

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Rose
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Yellow Rose
Pavé
Jack
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Spring Shamrock
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (94) +
HELLO!
So first I have to say that I will not be auctioning my own art. A friend of mine was intrigued about me auctioning my art for NMTs that she wanted to do the same, so I offered to help her host an auction. If you would like proof, I can provide screenshots of my conversations with her on discord.
Please find more of her beautiful art here! Deviantart

To the auction!!
Coloured Waist-Up Sketch of 1 Character!!

D-JFyvUUEAAmlKo.png
D-yjSjHU0AEmxGT.png

Starting bid: 50 NMT
Bidding Increments: 5 NMT
Buyout: None

Ending date: April 16 @ 5 PM PST
Countdown Clock
To prevent sniping, the last bid must hold for at least 5 minutes.

Will draw:
OCs, Mayors, Villagers (Gijinka preferred), Canon Characters
Requirements:
- Payment First
- The winner must have a full reference of the character. Full reference means a picture reference of your character.
What isn't accepted is written description of OCs and link to pinterest outfits.
Please feel free to inquire or check with me. I will relay any questions to her :)

Also, since this is a coloured sketch there will be no approval stage. The art will be sent when completed, but if any character detail is forgotten, a correction will be made.

Also...
UGH I WANT TO BID SO BADLY!! HER ART IS SO LOVELY.... turtle sob haha
Before I forget! A disclosure!! I am not receiving any of the NMTs for helping her host this auction. I just wanted to do this for a friend and spread her lovely art :DDDD I'm totally not embarrassing her at all haha.​

Last edited:
Woah, your friend’s art is amazing! ^^
I’m blown away with how wonderful the sketch looks so I’ll start the bid with 50 nmt!

If there's ever an ab hmu, I'm in love with the art hnnn
I cant guarantee an AB because she voiced "no AB?", but if there is one, it will be posted on Thursday towards the end of the auction.
Post automatically merged:

And Im in the same boat as you.... I want to bid myself, but I feel like it wouldn't be fair if I did.

I gave it my all on MTurtle's last auction, I totally recommend bidding if you have the opportunity, she is super nice, professional and super talented.

I would like to share what was made for me in a different style:
teddy345_by_omgproductions_ddupzee.png

I gave it my all on MTurtle's last auction, I totally recommend bidding if you have the opportunity, she is super nice, professional and super talented.

I would like to share what was made for me in a different style:
View attachment 242014
Aww you're too kind Teddy!! This is actually an auction for a friend! Not my art haha I wish I could call these a sketch. But I am extremely flattered from your amazing compliments ;u;

Last edited:
Back