• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Two Mermaid Couches

angcrossing

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hey everyone! As the title says, I need to buy two Mermaid Couches. I'll pay TBT or IGB. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please PM me if you have two couches for sale. :)

You know what, I have one (I have the entire mermaid set for one of my rooms you see) but I'm planning on changing up that room anyway so you can have it ^_^ Then you'll have the two you need!

No worries lol! Have a nice day~

Thank you, you too. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, I have one (I have the entire mermaid set for one of my rooms you see) but I'm planning on changing up that room anyway so you can have it ^_^ Then you'll have the two you need!

Thank you! How much would you like for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Scully! How much would you like for it?

Thank you, you too. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! How much would you like for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Scully! How much would you like for it?

Hm? No I don't need anything for it! It's fine ^_^ (unless you are feeling really generous and are willing to give me a blue hybrid or two, but don't feel like you need to!) My town or yours?

it's free! ^^

Oh thank you! That's so sweet. My town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm? No I don't need anything for it! It's fine ^_^ (unless you are feeling really generous and are willing to give me a blue hybrid or two, but don't feel like you need to!) My town or yours?

Aw, thank you! I do not have any blue hybrids unfortunately. : / I have some purple violets though.

Oh thank you! That's so sweet. My town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, thank you! I do not have any blue hybrids unfortunately. : / I have some purple violets though.

Don't worry about it! I've added you now so I'll be ready to come over in just a minute or two! (I'm currently at the dream suite checking out some towns for landscaping inspiration) I'd prefer your town as mine is a complete mess, but it doesn't really matter ^_^

Don't worry about it! I've added you now so I'll be ready to come over in just a minute or two! (I'm currently at the dream suite checking out some towns for landscaping inspiration) I'd prefer your town as mine is a complete mess, but it doesn't really matter ^_^

That is fine! I will open my gates now. :)

Back