• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Two new DLC for New Leaf

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
one of the pictures was already posted here - http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...f-spoilers!)&p=1281593&viewfull=1#post1281593

except they just focussed on the number lamps, and not the picture on the wall;

the first DLC ("first sunrise of the new year" lamp) is downloadable from the post office from 1/1/13-1/31/13 (all of January)
A_GHnzpCYAIsf5R.jpg:large

the second DLC (mirror mochi) is delivered by Pete from 1/1/13-1/18/13
A_GH0OgCEAAb6RU.jpg:large

Link on official website

IMO, don't really care about the mochi, the lamp picture is really cool though

I have a question guys. Is there any way to get the DLC items later? I mean without searching for japanese people who will order them and give them to you?

Because I will participate in a voluntary service next summer and be in Asia for almost one year. Therefore, I there is no way for me to get the European DLCs that are coming out when the game is released. :( But I do not want to ask for every single item and meet hundreds of different players only to collect the ones that I missed. :(

I have a question guys. Is there any way to get the DLC items later? I mean without searching for japanese people who will order them and give them to you?

Because I will participate in a voluntary service next summer and be in Asia for almost one year. Therefore, I there is no way for me to get the European DLCs that are coming out when the game is released. :( But I do not want to ask for every single item and meet hundreds of different players only to collect the ones that I missed. :(
you have to get them from japanese players

Umm I don't mean to sound dumb but which one is the mirror mochi? XD

And the lamp picture is cute.
its the one on the table, if you click on the link it has the item circled >.>

This might be too early to ask, but is it possible we might see DLC community projects?

By the way, thank you for the DLC notice. I like DLC items.

This might be too early to ask, but is it possible we might see DLC community projects?

By the way, thank you for the DLC notice. I like DLC items.

I think DLC community projects are plausible

Back