• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Two new DLCs for Japan (more like one and a half actually)

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
gold-watch-dlc.png

In celebration of Golden Week in Japan, Nintendo has announced that a Golden Watch DLC item will be sent to Japanese players starting from April 26th through May 9th.

leaf-bed-dlc.png

Players of the Japanese version of the game will be able to pick up a special Leaf Bed DLC item via SpotPass at the Post Office starting May 1st through May 31st.

As always, head over to ACNewLeaf.com for the full articles.
http://acnewleaf.com/2013/04/25/gol...-leaf-in-celebration-of-golden-week-japanese/
http://acnewleaf.com/2013/04/25/leaf-bed-dlc-coming-to-animal-crossing-new-leaf-japanese/

I'm a big fan of the Leaf Bed personally.

UPDATE: The Golden Watch is actually already an item in the game and it is merely being sent out for free through in-game mail to celebrate Golden Week.

the bed is really cute but i'm still confused by that clock

I love the spring leaves they've released. I'm pretty sure the Sprout table is re-orderable so this (and the blossom clock) should be too, if they don't make it to the rest of the world.

The Gold watch I guess will eventually become global like the other 11th furniture pieces for sets did. - or atleast I hope so, as I wanted a Gold room seeing as I never got the DLC for CF.

I'd like to point you that the Golden Clock is already available in the game. I happen to have at least one in my town before.
You get that by bringing 3 gold gems to Cyrus, and pay 10,000 bells.

I'd like to point you that the Golden Clock is already available in the game. I happen to have at least one in my town before.
You get that by bringing 3 gold gems to Cyrus, and pay 10,000 bells.

So, they're just sending an already existing item for free out to celebrate Golden Week. Strange, post is being updated.

So, they're just sending an already existing item for free out to celebrate Golden Week. Strange, post is being updated.

That is what I was telling you

The case of the golden clock has been explained :D

I love the leaf bed. :D
I don't mind the golden clock since Kaizo keeps making me golden beds with my ores. :/

I need that leaf bed.

I need that leaf bed for my plant room.

So when I turn in my sleep I'm turning on a new leaf.

...I'm sorry, that was terrible.

Back