• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Un-orderable Items?

wholocked10

<span style="color:210664; ">Doctor</span>
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I use my second character to store all my furniture, and my third character to store all my clothes. Unfortunately, the 2nd character is full, and the third is nearly full. Is there a FULL, COMPLETE list of all things that are unorderable? That way I can sell the things that I don't need cause I can just re-order them if need be. I've searched and found 2 things, (one here and the other here) but I'm not sure if they are complete....

I'm not aware of such a complete list, unfortunately! A round-about way of figuring it out is going to your Nook store and scrolling through your catalog to look at the name of each item-- any item that you can't buy, obviously, is un-orderable. Type or write the item name down in a list, and then you'll know what to keep.

( I'm a little OCD, I have a complete list of items in my Catalog typed up so I have a reference when I'm shopping. It makes it easier for me to fill up my Catalog to 100% if I'm not second-guessing what I have and haven't bought already. )

I'm not aware of such a complete list, unfortunately! A round-about way of figuring it out is going to your Nook store and scrolling through your catalog to look at the name of each item-- any item that you can't buy, obviously, is un-orderable. Type or write the item name down in a list, and then you'll know what to keep.

( I'm a little OCD, I have a complete list of items in my Catalog typed up so I have a reference when I'm shopping. It makes it easier for me to fill up my Catalog to 100% if I'm not second-guessing what I have and haven't bought already. )

Aww dang. I was hoping for a quick thing that wouldn't require much work on my part cause I have quite a bit of homework to do this weekend.
Whelp I'm going to do some math, and maybe after I'm done I'll make a spreadsheet as well.

It'd be a cool thing to do for the forums to collectively create a spreadsheet for everyone to post which items can be ordered, and which cannot.

Just make a list on MoriDB of the un-orderables, no spreadsheet required. I have a list of DLC that's re-orderable and DLC that's not, so that I know what I can use as a trade and what to keep.

Edited to add link:

http://moridb.com/

You can make a catalog of any items and they have most if not all items in the database. Good luck!

Last edited:
Just make a list on MoriDB of the un-orderables, no spreadsheet required. I have a list of DLC that's re-orderable and DLC that's not, so that I know what I can use as a trade and what to keep.

Edited to add link:

http://moridb.com/

You can make a catalog of any items and they have most if not all items in the database. Good luck!

Cool, thanks!

The list on GameFaqs looks almost complete to me; the other one is definitely not complete. But most of what's not orderable is obvious: Saharah, gracie, events, island, bank/hha rewards etc. The confusing bit is really which DLCs can or cannot be ordered (and why are the lawnmower and sprinkler not re-orderable).

The list on GameFaqs looks almost complete to me; the other one is definitely not complete. But most of what's not orderable is obvious: Saharah, gracie, events, island, bank/hha rewards etc. The confusing bit is really which DLCs can or cannot be ordered (and why are the lawnmower and sprinkler not re-orderable).

Okay, so you would say that this database on http://moridb.com/ is complete? I did go through my catalogue, and everything that I had that was unorderable, that database said was unorderable. It cut what I had in my second character from a full locker to like 15.

Back