• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unlocking QR codes on new villager

xxarmando

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello I have a question if I already unlocked the sewing machine (QR reader) on my mayor, do I have to unlock the feature again on the new character? (new villager I make( I see the sewing machine but when I try using it she does the "...."
All help appreciated.

Yes, you would have to speak to Sabel about 6 times (I might be wrong) again on a new character.

I have had a second character talk to Sable for 5 days now and haven't unlocked the QR machine yet that the mayor already unlocked. I'm trying to get additional mannequins so I bring in the second character to buy clothes and hats. After I get the mannequins from Mable & Sable, I'll bring in my third character and then finally my fourth character. Of course, my mayor character still hasn't gotten the mannequin from Labelle because 31 days haven't pasted yet, but I keep buying at least an item each day. Once the QR machine is unlocked for the second character, I'll post again with how long it took to get it.

OK I'm back with more info.
Sabel must really like the boys. I have two copies of ACNL. One has all girls one has all boys.
When I first went thru with the mayor characters the boy got the QR machine unlocked and then the next day the girl did. I figured I must have skipped one day of talking to Sahel with the girl.
So when I started with the second character in each town, I made sure each talked to her each day. Well eleven days later the QR machine is unlocked for the boy, but not the girl. Tomorrow it should be unlocked for her.
Strange but true.

Back