• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unlucky days!

BaileyEloise

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪ Trash Queen
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4297-3255-4900
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Today seems to be an unlucky day in CSUSB. It seems I can't run more than a few seconds without tripping over my own two feet! :')

What are your guys thoughts on unlucky days? How do you combat them? What are your favorite things about them?

I try to look at the bright side! Its SUPER funny to faceplant in the sand and see that big ol' imprint left by my big ol' head!

Today seems to be an unlucky day in CSUSB. It seems I can't run more than a few seconds without tripping over my own two feet! :')

What are your guys thoughts on unlucky days? How do you combat them? What are your favorite things about them?

I try to look at the bright side! Its SUPER funny to faceplant in the sand and see that big ol' imprint left by my big ol' head!

Omg, I know exactly what you mean! I usually run along my beach, and I fell over 2 or 3 times just running to my ramp! I run along Main Street too, fell over a few times there too. >.<

Once I got the Celebration Hat from Katrina, I wear it on the daily and just utilize the better luck that I get with it. Super helpful :)

Unlucky days can be fun, actually. I don't run much in my town, but it's a hilarious sight when I trip. I'm fine as long as I'm not holding a balloon! :p

I have the celebration hat from Katrina, but I never bother to wear it...

If you trip while holding a balloon does it pop!!? Thats awful!
I've never even heard of the celebration hat from Katrina. How do you get it?

If you trip you let go of the balloon and lose it. :(

Once Katrina has read your Mayor's fortune 20 times (you can have it read at other towns too if you want the shop quicker), she will offer to set up shop on Main Street and a new PWP becomes available. Randomly, after reading your fortune at the shop, she will offer to sell you an item of good fortune. She will sell either a celebration hat or a tingle hood. They are re-orderable.

Alternately, you can buy one from someone. They increase your random luck and keep you from tripping.

I call the lovely phone to find out what I need to wear to stop the bad luck :3 But sometimes it can be fun- I can glitch into the ocean without a wet suit x3

I always keeps a lucky clover on hand for my unlucky days it makes it so you don't fall, along with the balloon when you have a coffee it will spill when you trip. =[ Shame to waste that pigeon milk...

Falling is funny the first few times it happens, but then it gets annoying. I always run on the beach and Main Street. I have a Lovely Phone, though, so if I start tripping, I check my fortune.

Back