• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Unorderable & Amiibo Items!

Hello! I'd like to buy a few items:
Casablanca lilies
cupcake
donut box
donut cushion
hanger rack
hot snack case
single rose

is 1mil igb okay? I don't really know what to offer, so just let me know!
Also, would it be possible for me to pick up the items?
My town is a mess rn so I don't have space.

May I buy your Celeste Ribbon, Flower Fairy Wig, Poogie, Sloppy Bed, and Sushi Bench?
I can give you 2.5 million igb ~

@jiroutachi: that's okay! Just come over to my town. :)

@ZoeNeko: Absolutely! Let me know when you're free!

my gate is open! follow me to retail, the items will be there so that we can make the trade easier! My town is under construction so I apologize in advance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ZoeNeko: I have your order ready, let me know if you're still wanting to trade :)

Black Telephone, Bread making set, cash tray, crayons, greenhouse box, lily record player, zen cushion please!

Hello! I'm interested in 24-hour-shop counter, Donut Cushion (if you have another one), Hot Snack Case, Shop Ice-cream Case, and White Brick Wall. Does 500K sound good? Or is that too little? Not too sure what to offer.

I'm available from around 7:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

That sounds perfect! I do have an extra Hot Snack Case! I'll see about that time since I will be working during that time

Hi! I would like the barrel planter, berliner, greenhouse box, light breakfast, and the umbrella stand! I don't have much igb, so is 400k okay? I know others were offering more. If you'd like more than that just let me know, it'll just take me about 2 days.

How much igb would you like for the sloppy series + chihuahua? :)

Just sent everyone PT's! The list is currently updated and will always be updated as soon as someone physically trades! :lemon: I do work so I will be on and off today!

Could I please buy;
Brick Oven
Desk Mirror
Flower Fairy Boots
Shoe boxes
Shoe-Polishing set
Would you take 500k**?

EDIT: I MEANT 500K LOL not 50 sorry

Last edited:
Back