• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Unorderable & Amiibo Items!

hi, hi!

may i please have?:
bath set
sewing kit
strapped books
tart

is about 600k sound good to you? if not, please lmk! ;; tysm
i will be available any time after 12pm mountain time.

oh wow, you have so many things i want! is there a limit to how many we can get? i see around...50 things total that i need but that's a lot, so i wouldn't mind just getting a few if it's too much! i also don't want to offer too little since i'm new to these forums and not too sure what DLC/Amiibo items go for, do you happen to know a ballpark for what's the usual IGB amount?

would 12,276,000 bells be a reasonable amount for the following?

24-hour-shop abd
filly's rv items (banner, baskets, clock, model, sign, uniform, barbecue bed, buffet server, convenient floor, convenient wall, sandwich display, shop coffee machine, shop ice-cream machine, soft-drink display, steamed-bun case, sushi bench)
bath set
boston bag
cinnamoroll table
console table
counter table
curry plate
cutting-board set
dinnerware
drink machine
fruit drink
half-eaten pizza
handbag
hanging chair
ikebana display
kiki and lala bed
kiki and lala sofa
kitchen counter
kitchen refrigerator
kitchen stove
lunch pack
paella
reception items (chair, counter, window)
salon mirror stand
sewing kit
single rose
sports car
stone-tile floor
strapped books
tart
warming buffet

i think that's 49 items! that would make the 12,276,000 total equal roughly 250k bells per item. it would end up being 124 stacks of 99,000 bells. let me know if that's alright with you, or if it's too low!

that's perfect! my fc is also the one listed on here, and i added you. let me know whenever you're ready!

i'm so happy with all the items! thank you so much again for all your help and patience, you were wonderful!! and i loved all the gold roses in your town. :blush:

I am interested in all the sloppy items except the sink and chair. What is a good price for this? Let me know what you think is fair and I will pay that.

Also, if it's already gone to the previous bidder, I would like to catalog it from that bidder if they're willing - just let me know! :)

Last edited:
Back