• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Unorderable Goodies! Rare Trinkets! Useless knickknacks? You decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I purchase the Ivy Partition and Organ please? :)
40TBT?

Yay! I see you :) heading over~

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 perhaps? Considering their rarity ^-^

Yeah, sure <3 I'll send you the 50TBT now. Thank you! :-D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added and sent TBT!

Yeah, sure <3 I'll send you the 50TBT now. Thank you! :-D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added and sent TBT!

Thank you for sending payment ^^ whoops! I forgot to let you know to add this FC instead as I am on my 2ds atm

3798-0786-4361

was it too low of an offer ;n; ?

Oh my, I'm so sorry honey! I missed your post :( I must have been scrolling too fast and didn't even see it! That's totally my bad, I deeply apologize if it seemed as though I ignored you :(

40 is a completely perfect offer, thank you ^^ are you ready? Let me know! <3

Btw please add this FC instead: 3798-0786-4361

Last edited:
Oh my, I'm so sorry honey! I missed your post :( I must have been scrolling too fast and didn't even see it! That's totally my bad, I deeply apologize if it seemed as though I ignored you :(

40 is a completely perfect offer, thank you ^^ are you ready? Let me know! <3

Btw please add this FC instead: 3798-0786-4361

^^ ah no worries it's fine happens to the best of us ! hm, seems we're already friends on this one <3 I am ready, I prefer drop off (gotta get those meow coupons c;)

^^ ah no worries it's fine happens to the best of us ! hm, seems we're already friends on this one <3 I am ready, I prefer drop off (gotta get those meow coupons c;)

We most certainly are ^^ I have your items ready, just gonna wait until gate is open :)

How do you get the Sanrio character pics? By having them live in your town and befriending them? Regardless of the method of obtaining them, I think I'd be interested in buying them. Is the set of six still available? And also Wendell's painting, if that's still available to buy.

Last edited:
How do you get the Sanrio character pics? By having them live in your town and befriending them? Regardless of the method of obtaining them, I think I'd be interested in buying them. Is the set of six still available? And also Wendell's painting, if that's still available to buy.

In the same way any villager would give you a pic, yes ^^ I got them from a trade but I don't want them really. The bundle is pricey though.

That's fine, I have plenty of TBT. So it's 300 for the pics and, say, 5 for the painting?

You may have the painting for free ^^ consider it a bundle bonus! If you'd like you can choose 2 more items from the list :)

Be sure to add this FC instead: 3798-0786-4361

May i have the otomon egg and new 3ds-sable for 20 tbt ? :> i can go higher if thats not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back