• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❤ Unorderables and Gold Ores ❤

Raayzx

Witch
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8507-8481-5799
Island
Coven
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hi! I'm selling some Unorderables and gold ores! If you're interested to buy any of these, just leave your order below and don't forget to like my post!

10x Gold ores: 2 tbt each

1x Isabelle scooter: SOLD OUT

1x Kart: 3 tbt

1x Octopus chair: 2 tbt

1x Sitar: SOLD OUT

1x Luxury car: 3 tbt

1x Labrador ornament: 2 tbt

1x Dalmatian ornament: 2 tbt

1x Dachshund ornament: 2 tbt

1x birthday sign: 3 tbt

Last edited:
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but to my knowledge you can't sell mannequins because you can't even drop them... Don't ask me why, I'm sad about this too ^^||

Last edited:
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but to my knowledge you can't sell mannequins because you can't even drop them... Don't ask me why, I'm sad about this too ^^||

Yeah my bad, I forgot about that haha

Yeah unfortunately you can't hand it out unless you use hack. Either way if you have more than 4 mannequins and gonna display it in the room, game crushes. I mean, forceful rest. *shrugs*

Gold ores added back to the list because @Aquasplash canceled the order

I would like to buy those 10 gold ores please! I can't get them right now. Are you free tomorrow around 6pm CST? Or if another time tomorrow, we can discuss via VM and I will see what works? Would you like me to come pick up or do you want to drop off?

Thanks x

I would like to buy those 10 gold ores please! I can't get them right now. Are you free tomorrow around 6pm CST? Or if another time tomorrow, we can discuss via VM and I will see what works? Would you like me to come pick up or do you want to drop off?

Thanks x

Yeah. Just vm me whenever you are ready. :)
You can come to my town to pick em up.

Last edited:
Back