• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes - Fixes Some Bugs

Eureka

Stay wild moon child 🌙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Voodoo Doll
Eerie Star Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Pansy
Hey everyone! I didn't see a thread on the new update so thought I would make one for those curious about the changes that happened.
Following on from last week's 1.5.0 update, Nintendo has now rolled out version 1.5.1.

As promised, this update resolves a new bug (introduced in the previous update) that caused an issue with the in-game passports. Along with this a three other fixes resolving various other minor glitches.

Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official Nintendo support page:

Ver. 1.5.1 (Released October 8, 2020)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.5.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.

General updates

The following issues occurring in Ver. 1.5.0 have been fixed:

• Fixed an issue where some title keywords obtained via Nook Miles would not appear within the Passport.
  • Fixed an issue where certain messages would display in English for users playing in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, or Russian.
  • Fixed an issue where animal residents would talk about pumpkins when given a bamboo shoot.
  • Fixed an issue where it was no longer possible to jump over a river based on the location of certain furniture
Above information curtsey of nintendolife.com

76329024-D4AF-45C5-AF91-DD759C3F9CF6.jpeg

the villagers’ excitement for halloween has made them a Lil confused but it’s okay!!

I'm curious about that last bullet point. Does anyone know what it's referring to? I have run into a situation with fences where it looked like I should have been able to jump, but I couldn't... I wonder if that is fixed?

I'm curious about that last bullet point. Does anyone know what it's referring to? I have run into a situation with fences where it looked like I should have been able to jump, but I couldn't... I wonder if that is fixed?

I did see someone report in one of the threads about the update that they were no longer able to jump over a gap that they had been able to clear in the past. I am not sure what the exact setup was, but I'm assuming the patch fixes that issue and that it's back to how it used to be.

I did see someone report in one of the threads about the update that they were no longer able to jump over a gap that they had been able to clear in the past. I am not sure what the exact setup was, but I'm assuming the patch fixes that issue and that it's back to how it used to be.

You know, I actually noticed one of my super hidden jumping paths was not functioning at all and it was irritating me. I almost posted about it on here but I thought maybe I was doing something wrong somehow and chalked it up to user error.

As of today I was able to once again use it which is superb. For me the spot that stopped working was a single square in a river, but hidden between two cliffs so you couldn't see it. As for furniture that were near to it, I did have a mailbox and a player house relatively close to it. Also some flowers.

If I had to guess it was either cliffs, mailboxes, player houses or flowers breaking stuff then.​

Back