• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Update on life things and why I haven't been active a bunch.

Bread Kennedys

Oyasumi.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4184-3304-2047
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
You have probably seen me around before. You probably haven't. I used to be quite active on these forums. However, I've pretty much disappeared from here. What have I been doing over the long time I've pretty much been gone? Well, I'm making this to answer to those who were my friends here on these forums, and users who used to see me around quite often but wondered where I went. Although, even if you've never heard of me before, feel free to read this, I don't really care. So, the whole inactivity thing I want to say started back in February of 2015, when my Computer broke. There were other ways I could access these forums, of course, but after that happened, I honestly just didn't feel right for awhile. I didn't feel like visiting the forums. From there, I was mostly just playing games on my 3DS/Wii U/PS4 for a long time really, until I got a new Computer. Another reason I didn't feel like coming back was because I wasn't really playing Animal Crossing all that much. Not much notable here to say, really...until August of 2015, when I started playing Animal Crossing again. I was back to playing Animal Crossing, and I felt like giving the Bell Tree Forums a visit once more. That didn't last for long, however, and I got busy with School. In late October, I was forced to move up to North Mississippi due to family reasons. I decided to check back on the forums every now and then, but I didn't stay around for a long period of time. Recently, my cousin got married, so I went to see her wedding. I've also moved back down to South Florida (around the Miami/Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale area) and I got a job recently. So that's nice. I'm here now, typing this. So, will I stick around? That's a maybe. It depends on life and things like that. But y'know, if you care to know how things have been, this is here. If things go well, you might be seeing me around more. ~ Devious

I remember you. Idk if u know me but I was ccemuka/ c r y s t a l/Crys/BangoTheElf. Nice to see you back.

Back