• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Update.

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I can't believe that I almost forgot about this site, I feel so bad. ;-;

Anyways, I'm kind of back now even though I'll be active in discussion that aren't involving ACNL because I plan to buy another copy and start over while keeping my current game to transfer things over because I don't really want to lose all the things I've stuggled to get if I did start over my current game. But I suppose I can use both games as some sort of gateway trade thing, so if I happen to have one of my dreamies (the remaining ones, I've lost too many recently) move into my current game, then I'll eventually move them over into the game I want to be playing consistently.

So what will be getting transferred into my new town once I obtain a new 3DS and another copy of ACNL?
Bells, silver and golden tools, clothes, fruit, objects in my house etc.
There's probably going to be miscellaneous objects that I'll keep in my old/current game just for storage or to keep because I don't want them in my old town.

What will this mean for my blogs?
I guess I'll start over with a new blog series that will probably have the title of my new town (which will not be called Town because I will think a little harder), meaning I'll definitely try and post blogs more because I plan to play a little more consistently instead of playing in short bursts after X amount of time and having to deal with the fact I've lost dreamies.

I guess that is all. I might make a catergory for the new blog series just so I can be a little more organised with things!

Take care!

- Shane

Back