Trading (UPDATED Sept 17) My unspent 156 throwback tickets for throwback collectibles (+ 12 regular ticket trade and balloon date trades)

I tried sending them again- did you get them this time? :O I have yours now!
i have yours as well too!! ty rio for the date trade!!
that was weird!! but like i said on your profile post- i think the site's gifting/trading thing is going through some changes ? O: i saw a popup that said something like "gift as new" when i was date trading last night! so it was probably just a bug..?!

i have yours as well too!! ty rio for the date trade!!
that was weird!! but like i said on your profile post- i think the site's gifting/trading thing is going through some changes ? O: i saw a popup that said something like "gift as new" when i was date trading last night! so it was probably just a bug..?!

Yeah, really weird!! I got automated dms for each gift too which hasn't happened to me before 🤔

Apologies, Rio!!! Can I ask for two more balloon date trades? ;o; Can I ask for a Pink heart (APOLOGIES ABOUT THIS...) and a Sweet Bunny balloon trade?

Bump! Now offering regular ticket purchases too :) Will keep these offers up until Sept 22 at 3pm, after which time I'll just go ahead and purchase my items directly for myself ^^

Sure! 😊 Would you like your sweet balloon bought now, or do you want to wait for a future time?
future time, please if that's okay! ^^
am still acquiring the hot regular balloon, hope it's okay to send it at a later time c: i'll send it once i receive it and then let you know when to purchase the sweet regular balloon!

Back