• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Thank you everyone! This thread is now officially closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luella

Lulu from Koriko
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4868-7523-2980
Feedback
100% (110) +
STATUS: ONLINE! Accepting 3 groups (18 ppl). Thanks for all the support! My wishlist feels so small now~

THINGS CHANGED:

- Last day! with the addition of the Cute Set. Thank you everyone!

My work called and I may be finally returning next week so I must play this game normally as much as possible!

- Wishlist updated!

___>>>
Not required of course but I would love to catalog more of: My wishlist! :)

Nook Miles Items and Items can't reorder that are listed I am willing to buy w/ IGB/NMTs

[Post to get your spot in and then edit to name the item(s) and color] ((Thanks so much btw!!))
___>>>

~NOTES~

- From getting here until leaving if you are cataloging a lot of the items it will take over an hour to complete. Please come expecting to take awhile / wait awhile!

I'll DM you when you are almost up and if you don't respond within 15 minutes I'm moving on to the next person. You can reply back later and get dibs after the people I've alerted after you.

_____

- Except for items you would like others to catalog/my wishlist PLEASE COME WITH AN EMPTY INVENTORY!

I have color coded areas! Just remember which color you parked at and don't put your stuff down on a claimed color.

And free DIYs at the front storage area as well. Max x2 of NEW recipes for you. Please allow others the chance to learn what you have already.

Storage is considered an area for the other people to catalog as well!!!

_____

- Please stay tidy! Put things back in the correct area best as you can.
______

- I am allowing 6 guests at a time! 4 at once, next 2 in 15 min stagger.
______

You are able to catalog everything here no limits!!! Just come and enjoy!

Bolded = Most recently added

Clothes~
- Mini pleather bag +Sacoche bag + Outdoor backpack + Pleather Fringe + Faux-fur bag + Evening bag (All of these are grouped together same spot)
- Meme Shirt
- Traveler's backpack

Furniture/Misc ~

- Antique furniture (all colors)
- Rattan furniture (all colors)
- Diner furniture (all colors) ((Neon signs and 2 clocks that don't match a set color are grouped together))
- Imperal Set (all colors) ((Lanterns, Dining Tables/Chairs, and Shelves have their own areas))
- Cute Set (all colors) ((clocks are in their own areas))
- Bathroom sinks
- All 3 arcade machines
- Elaborate kimono stands
- Floor lights
- Rocket lamps
- Soft-serve lamps
- Train sets
- Pinball machines
- Knife Blocks
- Stand mixers
- Espresso machines + stovetops + grinder
- Fortune-telling set
- Coffee cups
- Cypress bath + whirlpool bath
- Automatic washer
- Billiard tables + dartboard
- Menu chalkboards
- Board Games
- Hi-end stereo + Hi-fi stereo + Jukebox
- Cardboard boxes
- Accessories stands
- Cat towers + grass
- Amps
- Candy machines
- Popcorn machines
- Street organs
- Hamster cages
- Bottle ships
- Colorful wheels
- Double-door refrigerators
- Mixers
- Deluxe washers
- Sand castles
- Chessboards
- Book stands
- Screens
- Bathroom towel racks
- Aluminum breefcases
- Pop-up toasters
- Globes
- Skull doorplates
- Kitchen Islands
- Pot Racks
- Microwaves
- Picnic Basket
- Long bathtub (located near the beginning area on the right)
- Shaved-ice maker
- Gas Range
- Laptop
- Soup Kettle
- Dolly
- Toy box
- Portable record player
- Rice cooker
- Fancy violin
- Book stands
- Clothes closet
- Surfboard
- Shower booth
- Sea globe + Snow globe
- Box sofas + Box corner sofas
- Pet food bowl + beds
- Changing room
- Refrigerator
- Harp
- Cello
- Shower set + Towel rack
- Cuckoo clock
- System Kitchen
- Claw-foot tub
- Throwback Rocket
- Desk mirror
- Dish-drying rack
- Incense burner
- Macrame tapestry
- Mini fridge
- Anthurium plant
- Seving Cart
- Beach chairs/balls/towel + life rings
- Grand Pianos
- Fooseball tables
- Double couches
- Microscopes + Lab experiment

Comment here and I will DM you and like your post when it's your turn!

Last edited:
Hello! I would really like to catalog the antique set and floor lights. I have a few scattered items from your wishlist and an assortment of white and red cute set items I can bring in exchange. :)

Interested in cataloguing dreamy dresses, fairy dresses, antique furniture in black and brown :)

I can let you catalog my pink air circulator, brown amp, alto saxophone, green automatic washer, soccer ball, colourful beach ball, white beach chair, beach towel, and leisure bottles ship. I also have a few more items if you’d prefer to catalog more :)

Hello! I would really like to catalog the antique set and floor lights. I have a few scattered items from your wishlist and an assortment of white and red cute set items I can bring in exchange. :)

You'll be third! :)

Interested in cataloguing dreamy dresses, fairy dresses, antique furniture in black and brown :)

I can let you catalog my pink air circulator, brown amp, alto saxophone, green automatic washer, soccer ball, colourful beach ball, white beach chair, beach towel, and leisure bottles ship. I also have a few more items if you’d prefer to catalog more :)

Thank you! Bring whatever you'd like. :)

Oh I'd love to come along! I can bring by a lot of cute series things for you to catalog and some other stuff. Just go ahead and message me when it's my turn! I think it's really nice of you to let people do this. <3

I think I have a bunch of the items you're looking to catalog. i know this is a lot but can I catalog everything you're offering?

can i come catalog all the antique furnitures, floor lamps, kimono stand and pinball machine?

will bring you the following:
yellow wall-mounted tv (20in)
Blue Automatic washer
blue candy machine
blue clothes closet
blue diner mini table
black diner counter table
diner neon clock - green and white

and more.......!

Last edited:
Hello, interested to catalog rocket lamps, pinball machines, arcades, antique furniture~ Will bring 10+ items on your wish list

Oh I'd love to come along! I can bring by a lot of cute series things for you to catalog and some other stuff. Just go ahead and message me when it's my turn! I think it's really nice of you to let people do this. <3

Aw shucks! A lot of people helped me here so I'm just returning the favor.

I think I have a bunch of the items you're looking to catalog. i know this is a lot but can I catalog everything you're offering?

Everyone can catalogue everything! That's why I said please be patient. Lol

can i come catalog all the antique furnitures, floor lamps and pinball machine? looking into your wishlist and see what i can offer, update in a bit

Bring whatever you'd like! And you may catalogue everything. :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello, interested to catalog rocket lamps, pinball machines, arcades, antique furniture~ Will bring 10+ items on your wish list

Thank you! You are free to catalog everything if you'd like!

Oh wow, you have a lot of furniture I'd love to catalogue! I can let you catalogue my white and pink accessory stands, pink and light blue anthurium plants, white automatic washer, basketball, white barbecue, monotone basic teacher's desk, colorful beach ball, yellow box corner sofa, and pink cassette player if those haven't already been offered to you.

Oh wow, you have a lot of furniture I'd love to catalogue! I can let you catalogue my white and pink accessory stands, pink and light blue anthurium plants, white automatic washer, basketball, white barbecue, monotone basic teacher's desk, colorful beach ball, yellow box corner sofa, and pink cassette player if those haven't already been offered to you.

Haha honestly people are awesome and bringing quite a few things. Won't be able to update the list for awhile. :)

But it's ok! Bring what you want/can. It's all good~

Interested in cataloging quite a few of your items! Especially the kimono stands and floor lights. :) I can definitely bring several items from your wishlist.

Oh wow are still cataloguing

Yes! There's just a line is all. You'll get a DM and a like on your post when it's your turn.

Interested in cataloging quite a few of your items! Especially the kimono stands and floor lights. :) I can definitely bring several items from your wishlist.

Thank you! Will DM and like your post when it's your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back