• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Uploading Hourly Music

Feraligator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I said I would upload yesterday, but I was too tired. So today, I decided to wake up early, amplify all the music and put it in my channel. It would be great if you favourite, like and subscribe. Thank you!
http://www.youtube.com/JezDayy

EDIT: I'm not copying anyone, I promised Mairmalade that I would upload yesterday but I didn't get to it unfortunately.

Last edited:
I did the same thing and got my music from the same source you did, but I fixed all of the audio glitches (like the music randomly going mono in 2 AM and 5 AM) and removed all of the door-opening and footstep sounds. It's on my YT channel: Boblen221

My friend gave me a link to a ripped copy of the soundtract.

(if posting this is against forum rules, please feel free to delete the post, and I apologize if it is)

That's not even a soundtrack, it's the same music that everyone else has uploaded, including me, which was recorded from the game. You're better off just listening to it on my channel cause I did a lot of polishing to the tracks, but for downloading to an MP3 player that link is extremely useful.

Back