• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Urgent!!! How can i change the pic of the Poster Stand???

swpau

Mayor of Angel Town
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Candy
Urgent!!! Who can tell me about how can i change the pic of the Poster Stand???

Last edited:
The furniture item? You have to tall with Cyrus, this fella right here:
ax4PsGE.jpg

If he's asleep, here's what you have to do to wake him up:
• sell 100k worth of items to reese (the pink alpaca)
• catalog 50 pieces of furniture
• catalog 10 pieces of clothing
• play for 7 days

oh..yes ..thx a lot..
but i also want to know when the poster of the poster stand furniture is changed..and then i create a new design and then use it to replace the original one, does the poster of the poster stand will also be changed into the new one automatically?

Last edited:
yes, it will! if you are putting a pattern you made, if you change that pattern in your slots, it will change in the item as well. that applies to any items with that pattern. (-:

oh..the poster of the poster stand can't be fixed in a one design forever until i bring it to Cyrus for changing the pic of it?

oh..the poster of the poster stand can't be fixed in a one design forever until i bring it to Cyrus for changing the pic of it?

to make any changes in the uncustomized poster stand, you have to talk with cyrus, to either customize to your own design, to use a clothing pattern or one of the pre-set designs he has

if the design you want is a pattern, it's never really fixed, because any changes in the pattern (or better, the pattern slot) will show up in any customized furniture with that pattern being used.

to make any changes in the uncustomized poster stand, you have to talk with cyrus, to either customize to your own design, to use a clothing pattern or one of the pre-set designs he has

if the design you want is a pattern, it's never really fixed, because any changes in the pattern (or better, the pattern slot) will show up in any customized furniture with that pattern being used.

yeah..i text it ...and u r right....thx -_-

Back